• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 1 GDT: 49ers vs Broncos

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm curious if anyone watched Kilgore closely to see how he did at C. I always say I'm rooting for Looney to steal the C job (because I think he has more potential than Kilgore), but if Kilgore surprises me and starts running DL over I would be more than happy to see him play C.

Part of the reason I'm rooting for Looney is because his name goes well with Staley & Iupati. Slowey would've fit right in too if he were any good.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm curious if anyone watched Kilgore closely to see how he did at C. I always say I'm rooting for Looney to steal the C job (because I think he has more potential than Kilgore), but if Kilgore surprises me and starts running DL over I would be more than happy to see him play C.

Part of the reason I'm rooting for Looney is because his name goes well with Staley & Iupati. Slowey would've fit right in too if he were any good.

just make it Staley, Iuptey, Looney, Booney, and Davey.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Random fact:

The guy who tried to block Cam on the punt was the same guy who bounced off of Hawkins on that reception. Rookie Jahleel Addae from Central Michigan. Wouldn't expect him to make the team.

Jahleel Addae was also blocked on Patton's TD, and Marcus Cromartie was the guy Patton Juked (the same guy who was covering on that TD fade to the end zone).

Last edited by a moderator: