• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 1 GDT: 49ers vs Broncos

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 Preseason
49ers vs Broncos
Candlestick Park
Aug 8th, 2013- Thursday, 6PM PDT

Well Boys game 1 of the preseason is almost here and I cant wait to watch some football. I cant wait to see Kap play again. I think game 1 against Denver is a good 1st game to open up against.

Players to watch in game 1:
S- Reid- 1st NFL Game. Lets see what he got
CB- Asomugha- 1st game as a 49er. Will we see the old Aso or the one that played for Philly.
NT- Ian Williams- 1st game starting at NT. He has had a great camp so far.
WR- Jenkins- Lets see if he can win the #2 spot and not be consider a #1 rd Bust.
K- Dawson- 1st game as a 49er. Last year we had our problems in this area.
OLB- Cam Johnson- I want to see if he can be that 3rd OLB to come in and put pressure on the QB.
Oline- I just love watching this Oline Play. We have the best Oline in football. best part most of them are young.

Lets go 49ers and Kick some Broncos Ass. :bj:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In addition to your watch list, players like CJ Spillman, Kendal Hunter, LMJ, Colt McCoy, Vance McDonald, Ricardo Lockette, and Glenn Dorsey should also be viewed closely during the preseason games. As well as both of our late round corner Marcus Cooper, and also the other rookie cornerback (name escapes me right now).

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 Preseason
49ers vs Broncos
Candlestick Park
Aug 8th, 2013- Thursday, 6PM PDT

Well Boys game 1 of the preseason is almost here and I cant wait to watch some football. I cant wait to see Kap play again. I think game 1 against Denver is a good 1st game to open up against.

Players to watch in game 1:
S- Reid- 1st NFL Game. Lets see what he got
CB- Asomugha- 1st game as a 49er. Will we see the old Aso or the one that played for Philly.
NT- Ian Williams- 1st game starting at NT. He has had a great camp so far.
WR- Jenkins- Lets see if he can win the #2 spot and not be consider a #1 rd Bust.
K- Dawson- 1st game as a 49er. Last year we had our problems in this area.
OLB- Cam Johnson- I want to see if he can be that 3rd OLB to come in and put pressure on the QB.
Oline- I just love watching this Oline Play. We have the best Oline in football. best part most of them are young.

Lets go 49ers and Kick some Broncos Ass. :bj:

I, like you, am interested to see what the new DBs can do. Not sure we'll get to see much though in the first game. Jenkins? I couldn't care less. He's dead to me.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Johnson(i think we all agree nearly all of us were excited with his selection in the 7th) is someone to look for... throw in Lemonade as well for me in terms of OLB.

Ian with the first unit should be something special and maybe pivotal for us fans in terms of feeling confident at the NT position in the starters unit. Also Dorsey to see if he can improve his game from his KC days.

See which god damn WR can somewhat make us feel relieved or hopeful?(outside of boldin naturally)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to your watch list, players like CJ Spillman, Kendal Hunter, LMJ, Colt McCoy, Vance McDonald, Ricardo Lockette, and Glenn Dorsey should also be viewed closely during the preseason games. As well as both of our late round corner Marcus Cooper, and also the other rookie cornerback (name escapes me right now).

I'm not really interested in McCoy. If we see a lot of him this season it will be a lost season. I agree about Dorsey. He's an interesting prospect. He was a bust in KC but I think there is something there if he really gives an effort.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread got off on the wrong :bj:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be good to see how the first string offense can move the ball, how the First D can perform ,but I like most others am looking to see how the rookies and FA can do. On my list of who I will be hoping to see do well is Jenkins and Patton for WR, Reid ,Dahl and Whitner safeties, Nnamdi at CB , Williams at NT ,Etc.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that he didn't include it. It should be only thing in first post with only one sentence like here we go or can't wait. But it is not as bad as some attempts

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that he didn't include it. It should be only thing in first post with only one sentence like here we go or can't wait. But it is not as bad as some attempts

Aww you are correct sir guess I need preseason to shake off my GDT etiquette rust

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Im learning guys. This was just a test to see if you guys like the how I do the thread. Anything else I need to know? So first post is just the Icon with one sentence. I was told just to put it in the 1st post.

Is the Title ok? or is there a certain way you want the title. Also when the regular season starts when do you guys post the next game. On monday or Sunday night?

Not saying I will get picked just wanted to know when it comes out.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so we do a Pregame thread after the game sunday and a GameDay Thread on the day of the game. Gotcha. Again I was just putting a test out there.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok so we do a Pregame thread after the game sunday and a GameDay Thread on the day of the game. Gotcha. Again I was just putting a test out there.

Close.

POZZ does a game notes thread that starts after the previous week's game. To me, that's not up for debate. That's pozz and is unfuckwitable.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought we had agreed to keep the GDT's to a reg (no offense)? And we start them on the actual game day, no?

Edit: Ha, not trying to pick on the OP, I had an old window up that didn't have all the other posts when I made mine.