• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Seattle Seahawks

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ... I"m happy to beat Pitt, kinda exercised some demons from the past a bit... BUT let's be real here... We just gave up more yards to Ben through the air than we've EVER given up in our teams history at home... We got diced and sliced and abused by Ben to a tune of 456 yards... #$%^#@$^@#$^ ... I realized they did throw on almost every down, BUT STILL... Unless we fix this issue, were going no where even if we make the playoffs... I don't know if anything is gonna be done to fix this, this year ... Unless Pete takes the reigns of the defense I just don't see any quick fix... something is TERRIBLY wrong with our defense... It's shocking considering it's been the rock of this team the last 3 years... I mean, I don't expect them to be at the 2013 level, but this drop off is staggering when you consider the talent on defense is still there for the most part ...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no pass rush. That's the problem.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the result I wanted, but I cant be too upset, at least not with our offense. Seahawks are still clutch, good win Seattle. .

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's had some great games but I think this is the best of his career. This wasn't seat of the pants pull a rabbit out of my ass stuff. It was be a QB and make things happen in the pocket and boy did he deliver. 5 TD's on 30 attempts. That's just sick.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers fans be like......

Actually, they are pretty cool on the hoop.

Seahawks still alive this year!

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still here.. trying to reverse jinx us, working out. Dude I was watching the Hawks (EVERY GAME) in the mid 90s. I get pissed about a game and vent here on it. I still want my Hawks to win, show up for every game, and avoid bars/parties so I can watch my Hawks in solitude. If getting a bit depressed during the game keeps me going in hopes that my depression is wrong, then so be it. Go F yourself, you're such a pretentious douchebag.
WOW, the mid 90's, really? That's when I got my season tickets until 5 years ago when I couldn't rationalize the expense after the housing market collapsed with kids to raise. I've probably missed 3 games since 76 and those were when I was fishing in Alaska. As for your depression, been there and done that, I hope you are getting the proper help with that because I know what it's all about and I want all us Seahawk fans to be Fans, win, lose or draw. Some of the best fans in the world I've observed are Cubs and Lions fans, so success has nothing to do with being a true blue fan.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an abysmal effort on defense. Receivers wide freaking open basically the entire game over the middle of the field. Wide - open. Tackling was terrible. Simply bad. Pass rush? What pass rush?

The turnovers bailed them out big time and the offense finally carried the end of a game when the D wasn't playing well. First win against a team above .500 this year (which is so sad).

Happy as can be for the win, but I look down the stretch and can't find many wins with as bad as this defense is. And I have zero faith they can make enough changes to fix the glaring issues this late in the season.