• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots vs. Colts

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady played terribly in the 1st half with two STUPID ints but looked decent in the 2nd, although the Patriots running game was scary good against the Colts and he didn't have to do that much. A warning: We're not going to be able to run like that against other teams.

The only other STUPID play was Gronk's leap in the end-zone. He needs to come down to Earth and realize how important it is for him to remain healthy for the playoffs.

Other than that, a man-handling of the Colts. Belichick pulled out his wizard hat once again.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady played terribly in the 1st half with two STUPID ints but looked decent in the 2nd, although the Patriots running game was scary good against the Colts and he didn't have to do that much. A warning: We're not going to be able to run like that against other teams.

The only other STUPID play was Gronk's leap in the end-zone. He needs to come down to Earth and realize how important it is for him to remain healthy for the playoffs.

Other than that, a man-handling of the Colts. Belichick pulled out his wizard hat once again.

go easy on Gronk. He was pissed he got called for the personal foul (abusing the safety like a dishtowel). I thought he got upended more than he was leaping into the end zone. I missed the replay of it though.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also think the leap is less dangerous than planting the foot.

If we can't run like that against other teams, we'll throw it. At this point, it's all about injuries. This personnel line-up for the remainder of the year looks scary good.

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go easy on Gronk. He was pissed he got called for the personal foul (abusing the safety like a dishtowel). I thought he got upended more than he was leaping into the end zone. I missed the replay of it though.

He leaped. He was Gronk being Gronk. Can't blame him for being pissed.
We had a tough night in all - not as tough as Indy's. This was a team win. Nobody was perfect except for Gray.....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He leaped. He was Gronk being Gronk. Can't blame him for being pissed.
We had a tough night in all - not as tough as Indy's. This was a team win. Nobody was perfect except for Gray.....

I thought the secondary was pretty close to perfect. Indy has shown they can put up a lot of points but they got held down pretty well. I'd say No. 12 was the furthest of any player from being perfect last night.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the secondary was pretty close to perfect. Indy has shown they can put up a lot of points but they got held down pretty well. I'd say No. 12 was the furthest of any player from being perfect last night.
I'm sure #12 will make-up for it this coming sunday.... [Lions@Gillette/1-pm/fox?].

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really don't mind the personal foul particularly since it didn't mean anything. That stuff does happen.

I just don't want him risking injury with dumb stunts. It does look like he's protecting himself somewhat but the leap was excessive considering the game was pretty much won at that point.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think he's leaving his feet on purpose. Catching a hit to the lower leg with a foot planted is what's dangerous.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. If we commit to the run and our O-line continues to learn and work together, offensive schemes will continue to develop. The wider array of blocking schemes will make even average schemes work better. We were predictable early in the season. We are blocking better and less predictable. It will work!