• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On to Week 2 and better things

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was described as some sort of hammy issue. He missed practice on both Wed and Thurs but apparently went thru yesterday's session ok. The latest from Pete is that it "appears he can play" or something like that. The headlines still say game time decision. The guys on 710 speculated yesterday that Pete may have been intentionally over-cautious on this after what happened last year with the near penalty for not reporting the minor injury Sherm played through for much of the season.

Got it! Thanks for the update!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see to many Excuses for poor play in this thread. Same excuses we saw last year and the year before, sooner or later the broken record for excuses has to stop doesn't it?

I have hope the oline improves but like i said during preseason i wont hold my breath. I believe There is enough talent on this line to be at least middle of the pack instead of 30-32nd in the NFL but i just don't believe they have the coaching to make it there. Hope i am dead wrong and wish for it every night.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no amount? Even though Glowinski looked decent in a few games last year? After one game this season at a new position he hit his peak? LOL...

He was manhandled by mike daniel, a rotation guy. Im not sure what he can do to avoid being abused by better DTs like the rams and titans have.

Screamin is right, the same excuses and rationalizations are old and used up. The OL isnt the only problem, even when the OL was good enough we still couldnt score in the redzone or convert enough 3rd downs

Im 100% expecting a terrible first half of offense tomorrow because thats what this team does under bevell

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh.