• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State - the worst over signing school of all?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Reeves was able to deceive the medical staff before the Sugar Bowl and NC but not after? Still sounds more than a little suspect.

No. Why are you being so obtuse? After the NCG, went to the medical staff complaining of headaches.

Sheesh. I tried to type this slowly so you can keep up.'

Do you really think tOSU wanted to dump one of their best and most experienced cornerbacks?

#whatadope!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football is a business like any other, if ohio state is doing anything illegal they should be punished like any other school. Michigan, however; will never take a back seat to that lowly college in columbus. Michigan will rise again.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Why are you being so obtuse? After the NCG, went to the medical staff complaining of headaches.

Sheesh. I tried to type this slowly so you can keep up.'

Do you really think tOSU wanted to dump one of their best and most experienced cornerbacks?

#whatadope!

Apparently not for the Sugar Bowl and the NC.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only assume you are being intentionally slow. Have a nice day.

If you can't win the argument or adequately explain the behavior, attack the person making the post--typical behavior for too many Ohio State fans.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football is a business like any other, if ohio state is doing anything illegal they should be punished like any other school. Michigan, however; will never take a back seat to that lowly college in columbus. Michigan will rise again.

Ohio State has owns meeeechegan & has for a while now. That so-called football team of yours is currently a conference doormat. You really shouldn't talk any trash until the wolvereeeens are actually relevant on the CFB landscape.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't win the argument or adequately explain the behavior, attack the person making the post--typical behavior for too many Ohio State fans.

He pointed out a fact "He lied to the medical staff until after the NCG about persistent headaches." which you decided to completely ignore or were unable to understand. Why continue to discuss a subject if you either chose to or are unable to read and comprehend the reply.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:doh:

• Reeves had a concussion in November.
  • He was cleared to play because he lied to the medical staff about persistent headaches.
  • He played in the Sugar Bowl and the NCG.
  • AFTER THOSE GAMES he went to the staff complaining about headaches.
  • Currently, the plan is for him to red shirt for a year to see if things clear up. If they don't, he won't play again.

The staff didn't know he was having headaches. If they did, they would not let him play. He knew that, so he lied.

Any questions?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has owns meeeechegan & has for a while now. That so-called football team of yours is currently a conference doormat. You really shouldn't talk any trash until the wolvereeeens are actually relevant on the CFB landscape.

I cant deny anything in bold, history is what it is. Michigan still has class, and we will rise again (that's not talking trash, that's being a fan). You must have an inferiority complex. Don't worry ohio state is still a better team "for now".

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh:

• Reeves had a concussion in November.
  • He was cleared to play because he lied to the medical staff about persistent headaches.
  • He played in the Sugar Bowl and the NCG.
  • AFTER THOSE GAMES he went to the staff complaining about headaches.
  • Currently, the plan is for him to red shirt for a year to see if things clear up. If they don't, he won't play again.

The staff didn't know he was having headaches. If they did, they would not let him play. He knew that, so he lied.

Any questions?

I haven't been able to find any evidence of the "fact" that Reeves lied to the Ohio State medical staff.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to find any evidence of the "fact" that Reeves lied to the Ohio State medical staff.
I haven't been able to find any evidence of the "fact" that Reeves didn't lie to the Ohio State medical staff, either. If you can provide that, I'll be done.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant deny anything in bold, history is what it is. Michigan still has class, and we will rise again (that's not talking trash, that's being a fan). You must have an inferiority complex. Don't worry ohio state is still a better team "for now".

Head in the sand. Michigan is no different than any other. r*pe cover up, coaches leaving day after signing day, letting felons play with not even one game suspension, most vacated wins in the NCAA....I could go on.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to find any evidence of the "fact" that Reeves didn't lie to the Ohio State medical staff, either. If you can provide that, I'll be done.

You are the one who made the claim, so you have the burden of proof.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between Ohio State and Michigan is Ohio State actually checks their players for concussions.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head in the sand. Michigan is no different than any other. r*pe cover up, coaches leaving day after signing day, letting felons play with not even one game suspension, most vacated wins in the NCAA....I could go on.

Nice try. The Michigan football program has NO vacated wins. Ohio State, on the hand, has many. Just another attempt at a deflection from the subject of the thread--a typical move for many Ohio State fans.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. The Michigan football program has NO vacated wins. Ohio State, on the hand, has many. Just another attempt at a deflection from the subject of the thread--a typical move for many Ohio State fans.

Read my post again you seem to be adding things I did not say. Try again oh most vacated wins in the NCAA. I notice you didn't address the r*pe cover up.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one looking for evidence. I have no burden. I have the truth on my side. You have a warped sense of reality.

I think he must be a troll or just stupid. In another thread he is trying to claim that the reason Michigan only signed 14 people this year is because that is all they had room for.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he must be a troll or just stupid. In another thread he is trying to claim that the reason Michigan only signed 14 people this year is because that is all they had room for.

I think he just may be that delusional about Michigan. There are so many Michigan fans who have this our program does not wrong while everyone else cheats. They have their "Michigan man" they look for when hiring which is super funny when you look at many of the "Michigan men" around the country. Delusional.