• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors vs. Ohio State

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Nebraska fired their guns at the Wisconsin game, but by the fourth quarter all that was left was blanks. Not a ton of visitors expected for Ohio State and I think part of that has to do with the limited expectation. Maybe Nebraska pulls a miracle but that's a really high calling. You don't necessarily want a ton of great prospects on the sideline of a blow out either... BUT they will be bringing in quite a few 2019 guys as well as one BIG TIME 2018 guy for his OV this weekend:

Talanoa Hufanga (4-Star, ATH) [Corvallis, OR] - Mike Riley got Nebraska in the door here, he's been recruiting Hufanga for a really really long time. Kid is legit... he's a 5-star according to 247Sports and would be one of the highest 4-star commits of this class if he came to Nebraska. Right now all signs point to UCLA or Oregon but Nebraska is apparently getting their shot this weekend. The could make this weekend ALL about him. Hufanga would come in and challenge at safety right away IMO. I don't think Nebraska gets him, but a miracle win against OSU could go a long way here.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the recruits are impressed with the entire Nebraska thang.

It is a nice town. Not an exciting town like a Chicago or Los Angeles, but then, not as violent either.

The passionate fanbase. Nice facilities, that will be upgraded when needed.

No forest fires, ever. No erupting volcanoes. No Hurricanes. No Typhoons. I won't mention the winter thang.

Academic All Americans. Nebraska has gone through down times before, then come back.

The National Championship Trophies.