• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new Hokie posters

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've noticed a few new posters around, but i'm too lazy to look around at all the threads...

welcome to SportsHoopla, come introduce yourselves

jmcook

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello names James. Grew up in southwest VA but strayed from the area and attended Coastal Carolina University (the rest of my family are a bunch of Virginia Tech grads). Doing business coast to coast it's kind of difficult to keep up with everything that is going on but this site helps tremendously!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the coastal carolina??

ccc.png

glad to have you aboard, hope you enjoy it.

Rob here, from the 757 area...was at VT from 01-07, and now back to the 757

GuruMan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hi,my name is tommy I am from Delaware and graduated from VT last spring and am currently a law student at the Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte NC

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi,my name is tommy I am from Delaware and graduated from VT last spring and am currently a law student at the Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte NC

Do you like Charlotte? It's a place I'm considering trying to live in after I graduate so it would be nice to get some perspective.

jmcook

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes THE Coastal Carolina University. Was kind of surprised they fired David Bennett and hired the current chairman of TD Ameritrade to be the new head coach. My friend Zach was a Wake Forest transfer who played QB at Coastal in 2009 and 2010 and always would tell me how much of a mess the program was but I never thought it would come to that.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes THE Coastal Carolina University. Was kind of surprised they fired David Bennett and hired the current chairman of TD Ameritrade to be the new head coach. My friend Zach was a Wake Forest transfer who played QB at Coastal in 2009 and 2010 and always would tell me how much of a mess the program was but I never thought it would come to that.

Wow, I literallyjust got back from Myrtle. Watched the game last night in my hotel room, surprised I wasn't kicked out a night early. Have family that lives in Conway, just a couple of miles from the Coastal Carolina football stadium.

vtnuclearhokie

Pronounced Nuke-u-ler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am relatively new here. I mostly read, and post here and there.

2009 VT alum, originally from northern VA, working in Pittsburgh now.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not new but thought it would be cool for everyone to give a blurb and we can get a decent head count. My name is Nick (obviously), I graduated from VT in May of 2010. I am from and live in Richmond. Big fan of the SportsHoopla. I am relatively fresh here still and trying to build some connections to add valuable input but will be stirring things up in the mean time.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here Nick. Im not really new but, my name is Tony. Live in the Roanoke area (Botetourt Co.) right behind my bro (sparko) actually. Never went to VT but went to school at NRCC and other various undergraduate establishments across the state. Big VT fan and Big Redskins fan. I hate the DALLAS Cowpies!!! (and the Eagles, Giants too.) HAIL!!!

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll sign in too since I'm new to the the board as well. I'm an old head, and won't give my name since I'm technically a "booster" as bad as that sounds. Long-time season ticket holder for both basketball and football and graduated in the 80's.

I really appreciate the peaceful nature of this board and as much as I want to see it grow, part of why I decided to start posting here was the exclusivity or perhaps seclusive aspect.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new-ish. My name's Daniel, graduated with a degree in chemical engineering degree in May 2011. I joined mostly for the recruiting info, not hatred towards TSL or anything. Lots of good info here, and the lack of trolls is pretty nice

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad to have ye all aboard

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been here for a while, but I'll re-introduce myself. My name is Chris. I'm a senior graduating in accounting and finance this semester. I'm from northern VA, probably will end up working there full-time in a year. Born and raised a Hokie. I've been going to VT football games since 2002. I am also clearly the most knowledgeable college football poster in all of SportsHoopla nation judging by my college bowl pick'em victory (Joking...kinda). I'm also a fan of all Washington professional sports and Liverpool soccer.

Welcome to all the new posters!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Lumbee, is Klock still teaching Finance classes? What a dick he was to everyone. He is the reason I switched majors.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Lumbee, is Klock still teaching Finance classes? What a dick he was to everyone. He is the reason I switched majors.

Yea he's still here teaching finance concepts and skills. Luckily I didn't have him, but I heard he was rough from the people that did have him.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mean Jean Lacostes class was rough. Klocks class was a semester long hell. Insane tests and projects, absolutely no help, and when learning new material in class he would call out on people only to criticize them knowing they wouldn't know it since its new. He would belittle students constantly. First day of class he would pride himself on only having 1 A in his past 3 semesters teaching. Worst professor at VT by far.