• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too but I'm going to give Kraft the benefit of the doubt and at least partially assume it's a shitty media journalist hopping on Kraft now that he's vulnerable due to it being generally accepted that he's a piece of shit for the HBO series. It's suddenly popular to hate Kraft. Maybe with good reason. Regardless.

Until Blank comes out and says it happened I'm going to remain skeptical. But if true, I'd have a real problem with that.

More about Kraft. Low hanging fruit for sports "journalists" at this point. Christ, the draft can't get here fast enough.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not, do you respect him more??

Nope. For me, with the Patriots being voted bottom of the league in regards to exercise room and many other things…. the Dynasty series, I stopped watching it but heard nothing positive about Kraft and now this…. He comes off as a total piece of trash. I will always love the Patriots but I can’t stand Kraft anymore.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. For me, with the Patriots being voted bottom of the league in regards to exercise room and many other things…. the Dynasty series, I stopped watching it but heard nothing positive about Kraft and now this…. He comes off as a total piece of trash. I will always love the Patriots but I can’t stand Kraft anymore.
I stopped thinking anything good about him since he uttered the ridiculously stupid line "today we are all patriots" like the name of his team has anything to do with patriotism.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bob, he did.

I could see Kraft giving out compliments that could be interpreted as control issues.

BK is such a dedicated poster he even makes a ton of shit up to be certain we have something to read.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what Kraft supposedly did. But I do remember him taking his personal Jets to China during COVID and many other great things

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since none of you ever watch any sports television I have to assume that you get all of your sports knowledge on the internet.
I could see Kraft giving out compliments that could be interpreted as control issues.

BK is such a dedicated poster he even makes a ton of shit up to be certain we have something to read.
Notice that I haven't posted nearly as much over the past two months. (See my first statement.}

Seven owners were spoken with by Bert Breer about why they didn't hire Bill Belichick. Three are new owners and said that they wanted input into what they owned and operated. Belichick wanted control.

Jerry Jones said that he didn't want to continually butt heads with any head coach.

Arthur Blank was very open. He stated that he spoke with Kraft three times during to interview process with BB. He said that Kraft was honest and Blank openly stated that Kraft was not "Derogatory". When asked about the GM and other top personnel and their feelings about Belichick, Blank said, "Those conversations were private and will remain so. I took everyone's experience and opinions into my considerations for the person that I would hire." The new GM and other people wanted nothing to do with Bill Belichick.

Three owners stated to Breer that they were not convinced that Belichick's change to their team 'culture' would be positive.

So have at it. All of the above was taken from NBC Sports Boston over the past fifteen hours.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since none of you ever watch any sports television I have to assume that you get all of your sports knowledge on the internet.

Notice that I haven't posted nearly as much over the past two months. (See my first statement.}

You know what happens when you “assume”. But in this case it’s just u.

And it’s been a good 2 months. I haven’t had to call out your blatantly bad information/made up garbage you generally post.

Let’s hope for another 2 months if not more.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice that I haven't posted nearly as much over the past two months.
My comment was tongue in cheek to emphasize a point. I wasn't actually trying to call you out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT Calvin Anderson restructures deal saving NE just under $1M in cap space. Does NE still have some FA moves coming up? Could they wait until after the draft to make said moves? Otherwise why restructure the deal?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT Calvin Anderson restructures deal saving NE just under $1M in cap space. Does NE still have some FA moves coming up? Could they wait until after the draft to make said moves? Otherwise why restructure the deal?

I read somewhere the Pats were saving some cap space for the next round of free agency, I assume the VETs that get cut or teams having to create cap space.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To get their money's worth?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe. But why would the player do it? Fear of being released? Teams always need depth at Oline so he'd get paid from NE and whomever signs him. Now or once injuries start to pile up.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. A N D .......Teams will be making cuts to get under the cap come the first week of June when every team must be at or under $255M. For at least one day.

Patriots have historically been able to pick a decent vet or two and either PS a couple of guys or out right release them. Most often they have released guys immediately to give them a chance to catch on with another team....ie: Braxton Berrios.

More than likely, Wolfe is hoping for a vet WR to be cut who will be willing to sign for the Vet Min.