• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Free Agents

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, it's more than entertainment. My brand new A/C system relies on my WiFi to allow te thermostat to talk to the A/C generator. The Generator needs it to talk to te fan. Simple things like going from your cable to VUDU, Prime, YouTube TV cannot be done without your assigned WiFi. Without the net, small stores and big ones cannot do electronic transfers. Then there are those people that work from home. No internet and they get shutdown. Lawyers, bankers, construction companies.........the ripple effect is mind boggling.
This is very true almost any business out there the net goes down, production is reduced significantly. At my house the net goes down you lose a lot of the things you don't think about while it's all good.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a freakin' dumb comment. The Internet is entertainment and sure it facilitates things like appointments and managing bills. But try going two days without it? Come on....
The internet is FAR more than entertainment.
I stopped doing business with my primary care because they do everything through their "Portal". Make appointments, view lab results, view doctors reports and pay bills. Any question I asked the answer was "It's on the Portal."
So many businesses are going this way. Utilities and digital coupons for shopping. And yes, entertainment as well.
I can go days without the entertainment, but lives must carry on.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, it's more than entertainment. My brand new A/C system relies on my WiFi to allow te thermostat to talk to the A/C generator. The Generator needs it to talk to te fan. Simple things like going from your cable to VUDU, Prime, YouTube TV cannot be done without your assigned WiFi. Without the net, small stores and big ones cannot do electronic transfers. Then there are those people that work from home. No internet and they get shutdown. Lawyers, bankers, construction companies.........the ripple effect is mind boggling.
Alarm and security systems.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only things "smart" in my home is my iPhone and me.
and the juries still out on me......

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The context was the Internet for most of us here and not the entire world. I'm a remote worker, so yeah I can live two days (Sat and Sun), but that's about it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're that young? You still know the difference between Sunday and Wednesday?
No, I'm no so old that I still know the difference between Sunday and Wednesday