• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Free Agents

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that this is way too early to start screaming about, but as the year passes, serious considerations have to been given.

BB will have more than $102M in cap space for sure and possibly more.

How much of that will be spent to resign any of the Patriots' free agents.

Knowing how much is available, why not start extending a few contracts now???

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just all post our mocks now.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@YankeeRebel look away …….

I’d sign Dugger… Uche…. Onwenu…. Henry. That’s about it.

Alright Rebel…. You can look now
And I'd do it """TODAY"""

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK we are two games in!!!!!
And two games out.

Just a few names that were ignored for Shuster.

Beckham
Hopkins
Landry
Chark
Meyers

BB screwed the pooch by not going all in after a quality WR. With Meyers, I'd be willing to bet that Mac would have at least one more TD pass and the Patriots would have one win. With Meyers and Hopkins or Beckham, this team would be 2-0.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And two games out.

Just a few names that were ignored for Shuster.

Beckham
Hopkins
Landry
Chark
Meyers

BB screwed the pooch by not going all in after a quality WR. With Meyers, I'd be willing to bet that Mac would have at least one more TD pass and the Patriots would have one win. With Meyers and Hopkins or Beckham, this team would be 2-0.
1695133748588.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that this is way too early to start screaming about, but as the year passes, serious considerations have to been given.

BB will have more than $102M in cap space for sure and possibly more.

How much of that will be spent to resign any of the Patriots' free agents.

Knowing how much is available, why not start extending a few contracts now???

Career ending injuries do happen.
Players go on the bottle.
They go crazy.
Cancer is indiscriminate.

Why hurry?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career ending injuries do happen.
Players go on the bottle.
They go crazy.
Cancer is indiscriminate.

Why hurry?

Why sign anyone to more than a weekly contract if everything you say is true?

Why wait?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying this for a year or more. The league and the style of play has passed by BB.

All you have to do is watch teams like the Dolphins and the multiple motions and the speed that their offense and defenses operate.
The 49ers started it, the Cowboys and even the Seahawks with an old coach are adapting.

Nobody has a Vince Wilfork NT anymore. It's been a shift from bulk to speed and flexibility because the offenses have gone from the three and five step statues to guys who can run 4.6 speed. When was the last time a Patriots DL caught a Lamar Jackson, Tua, Josh Allen from behind. It's always a Patriots LB or DB who's coming at angle from in front that makes them step out of bounds.

That's my opinion and if you don't agree, then we'll just have to agree to disagree. Can we stop with the infantile name calling and stupid emogies?
Back up your argument against me with some facts that go with the past five years and not 2010.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying this for a year or more. The league and the style of play has passed by BB.

All you have to do is watch teams like the Dolphins and the multiple motions and the speed that their offense and defenses operate.
The 49ers started it, the Cowboys and even the Seahawks with an old coach are adapting.

Nobody has a Vince Wilfork NT anymore. It's been a shift from bulk to speed and flexibility because the offenses have gone from the three and five step statues to guys who can run 4.6 speed. When was the last time a Patriots DL caught a Lamar Jackson, Tua, Josh Allen from behind. It's always a Patriots LB or DB who's coming at angle from in front that makes them step out of bounds.

That's my opinion and if you don't agree, then we'll just have to agree to disagree. Can we stop with the infantile name calling and stupid emogies?
Back up your argument against me with some facts that go with the past five years and not 2010.
1695149838848.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying this for a year or more...........

trying-to.gif

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing that Chris Collinsworth noted on Sunday was, in fact, the speed of the New England defense.

Sooo....Either he has been drafting well on the defensive side, or he's an asshole for not drafting offense.

Keion White???

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that Chris Collinsworth noted on Sunday was, in fact, the speed of the New England defense.

Sooo....Either he has been drafting well on the defensive side, or he's an asshole for not drafting offense.

Keion White???

What Collinsworth says doesn't always match what's on the field, though it's good listening.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try going two days without it
This is such a freakin' dumb comment. The Internet is entertainment and sure it facilitates things like appointments and managing bills. But try going two days without it? Come on....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a freakin' dumb comment. The Internet is entertainment and sure it facilitates things like appointments and managing bills. But try going two days without it? Come on....
Seriously, it's more than entertainment. My brand new A/C system relies on my WiFi to allow te thermostat to talk to the A/C generator. The Generator needs it to talk to te fan. Simple things like going from your cable to VUDU, Prime, YouTube TV cannot be done without your assigned WiFi. Without the net, small stores and big ones cannot do electronic transfers. Then there are those people that work from home. No internet and they get shutdown. Lawyers, bankers, construction companies.........the ripple effect is mind boggling.