• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Underrated Player In Sports History??

Most Underrated?

• Elvin Hayes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lester Hayes

• Kirby Puckett

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dino Ciccarelli

• Other

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those old AFC west days were a lot of fun. Largent was by far one of the best WR's I've ever seen. One of my favorite non raiders. I actually took Joe Nash in the last draft. That was a great 3-4 Dline mo.That translated int a great 4-3 line for the seahawks. Nash always seemed to exceed expectations throughout his career imo.

As much as I hate to say it.I think Richter may be under rated.He was an elite goalie you just don't hear that much about.And it pained me to say that :L

Nash is the only NT to ever have a 20 AV season....

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our defense for this one you had really weak receivers and Milk had great corners, the other one I agree with more than this one but I get your point.

I was a running team.....I don't need receivers when I'm getting 5 yards before contact.... And let's be honest - his receivers weren't exactly far and away better than my corners either....

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say again I agree with Stoke's point we voted for guys playing players in a system they didn't play, if I could go back i'd change my vote in the first game you posted.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say again I agree with Stoke's point we voted for guys playing players in a system they didn't play, if I could go back i'd change my vote in the first game you posted.

It's ok. I have let it go :mad2:, or something like that :dhd: Just showing that the better "team" doesn't always win.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash is the only NT to ever have a 20 AV season....
Wasn't he originally going to be cut by Seattle? Always respected his work ethic and never quit on a play attitude.Dude was always in the right place. He wasn't the biggest NT but that made his drive and production even more impressive imo. I spent a lot of time cursing because of that D line.

Another interesting one may be Tiki Barber. You expect guys like Faulk and Allen to be in the 10 k rushing 5k receiving club. I did not expect Tiki to be the third member. I don't actually forgot how productive he was. I've got to say he was under rated.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see stoke draft again. Would actually like to see a lot of these guys draft. There's a lot of knowledge in these threads. Great conversations imo

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't he originally going to be cut by Seattle? Dude was always in the right place. He wasn't the biggest NT but that made his drive and production even more impressive imo. I spent a lot of time cursing because of that D line.

Another interesting one may be Tiki Barber. You expect guys like Faulk and Allen to be in the 10 k rushing 5k receiving club. I did not expect Tiki to be the third member. I don't actually forgot how productive he was. I've got to say he was under rated.

I think that his fumbles hurt him. I always liked him - but he fumbled nearly once a game one year.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see stoke draft again. Would actually like to see a lot of these guys draft. There's a lot of knowledge in these threads. Great conversations imo

I draft occasionally. I just get too rapped up in it and it becomes my life while they are going on. Being disabled gives me the time - but it isn't super healthy. :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that his fumbles hurt him. I always liked him - but he fumbled nearly once a game one year.
This is true he did cough the ball up a lot. Thoughts on Stokely? He may have evolved the role of the slot WR

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't he originally going to be cut by Seattle? Always respected his work ethic and never quit on a play attitude.Dude was always in the right place. He wasn't the biggest NT but that made his drive and production even more impressive imo. I spent a lot of time cursing because of that D line.

That entire DL could be on this list (Joe Nash, Jeff Bryant & Jacob Green) as well as 3 of the 4 DBs (Dave Brown, Kenny Easley & John Harris). The 1984 Seahawks defense is very underrated.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true he did cough the ball up a lot. Thoughts on Stokely? He may have evolved the role of the slot WR

Like him. He's solid. But, I'd say that as much as Stokely did to show the value of a slot receiver, I always think of Wes Welker as being the one who really gave the position the glory that it has today. But, that's just a personal view.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I draft occasionally. I just get too rapped up in it and it becomes my life while they are going on. Being disabled gives me the time - but it isn't super healthy. :)
These drafts are addicting. But I have to say I'm really enjoying your knowledge of the game. You've got me going back to the old AFC west days fond memories. I'll definitely be looking forward to your next draft. Looking forward to college football? We're getting close

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh, here's one outside the box - Dante Hall?

Never seem to see his name when people list best KRs

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These drafts are addicting. But I have to say I'm really enjoying your knowledge of the game. You've got me going back to the old AFC west days fond memories. I'll definitely be looking forward to your next draft. Looking forward to college football? We're getting close

Unfortunately, my college team is Washington State - not sure there's ever a reason to look forward to CFB season - at least not since Price left.

Last edited:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be back. I tend to do baseball and football, and the occasional basketball.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That entire DL could be on this list (Joe Nash, Jeff Bryant & Jacob Green) as well as 3 of the 4 DBs (Dave Brown, Kenny Easley & John Harris). The 1984 Seahawks defense is very underrated.
That D line was a nightmare. That hawks defense was vastly u der rated imo. Eugene Robinson used to be a major thorn in the Raiders side too