• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Underrated Player In Sports History??

Most Underrated?

• Elvin Hayes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lester Hayes

• Kirby Puckett

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dino Ciccarelli

• Other

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That D line was a nightmare. That hawks defense was vastly u der rated imo. Eugene Robinson used to be a major thorn in the Raiders side too

Yeah, I almost added him, but I was going off the 84 D and he wasn't there yet. Between him and John Harris, Seattle had solid FS play from 1978-1995, in which they combined for 83 INTs and 140 AV

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, my college team is Washington State - not sure there's ever a reason to look forward to CBF season - at least not since Price left.
I was actually happy to see wazzu have success last year.I'm hoping they continue to grow.And go on the upswing.The PAC is a difficult conference.Especially in regards to recruiting. But its good to see teams like wazzu and Udubs having success up north. I cant say I'm not happy to see McCaffery move on to the NFL.I wouldn't count Wazzu out the PAC may be one of the most unpredictable conferences in college football based on recent history.And you have one hell of a QB.Wazzu is one of the teams on SC's schedule that makes me nervous this year

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OJ Simpson

THE JUICE IS ON THE LOOSE

997.gif

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually happy to see wazzu have success last year.I'm hoping they continue to grow.And go on the upswing.The PAC is a difficult conference.Especially in regards to recruiting. But its good to see teams like wazzu and Udubs having success up north. I cant say I'm not happy to see McCaffery move on to the NFL.I wouldn't count Wazzu out the PAC may be one of the most unpredictable conferences in college football based on recent history

They've been improving - I just hate Leach as the coach so am so torn about the success. :noidea:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been improving - I just hate Leach as the coach so am so torn about the success. :noidea:
That I can see. And I agree Leach is hit and miss imo. Retaining him another year may have been a blessing tho. If they ditched Leach this year you may have wound up with Chip.And I'm just not a fan of Chip's style of play and systems. WazZu is heading in the right direction you may be right a new coach could be what they need to hit the next level.Speaking of under rated I may add Keith Jackson to the list.I may never understand why he doesn't get the attention.Some of the other Tight Ends of the past receive.He was one of the greats imo

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I can see. And I agree Leach is hit and miss imo. Retaining him another year may have been a blessing tho. If they ditched Leach this year you may have wound up with Chip.And I'm just not a fan of Chip's style of play and systems. WazZu is heading in the right direction you may be right a new coach could be what they need to hit the next level.Speaking of under rated I may add Keith Jackson to the list.I may never understand why he doesn't get the attention.Some of the other Tight Ends of the past receive.He was one of the greats imo

Keith Jackson - that's a good one!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me thinking Wazzu.And I really don't think he gets the attention he deserves.He may not have been flashy but one of the best TE;s in NFL history imo.

Well, that would have been the announcer - but the TE was good too :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that would have been the announcer - but the TE was good too :)
Friends don't let friends drink and post :dhd: I'm seeing double on keith jacksons :dhd:

Seriously Wazzu's Keith Jackson is one of the most under rated announcers as well. Especially when you have to listen to Griese or one of the ESPN SEC homers commentating. Theres a few that get me to watch games in mute.Always like Jackson tho

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friends don't let friends drink and post :dhd: I'm seeing double on keith jacksons :dhd:

Seriously Wazzu's Keith Jackson is one of the most under rated announcers as well. Especially when you have to listen to Griese or one of the ESPN SEC homers commentating. Theres a few that get me to watch games in mute.Always like Jackson tho

One of the best voices in sportscasting.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Evans
Hey Vyle how are you? Evans and Murphy are both great choices too both under rated imo

As far as basketball homer pick but I don't think Dominique got as much credit as he should have. He had some great shoot outs with Bird.Carried those Hawks teams. And is the player that actually revolutionized the dunk competition

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dick Enberg is another one I always liked...