• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens(2) vs. New York Rangers(2) | ECF

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many? Exact count please.

Nice one Comeds. There is no way I am going through this entire thread for that number.

Grats on a well played season. Habs looked very tough against my Bruins and I think they just ran outta gas.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice one Comeds. There is no way I am going through this entire thread for that number.

Grats on a well played season. Habs looked very tough against my Bruins and I think they just ran outta gas.

What could be more fun on a Friday night than going through 1600 posts counting mentions?

Thanks!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Search thread on lucic shows 16 mentions out of 1587 posts ... "So many" :ohwell:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many? Exact count please.

17 times, but that number is misleading.

Some posts have his name from someone quoting another post, but they never talk about him. Then you have a few posts from BF4L himself, and he also caused quite a few posts talking about him after he complained about it tonight.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i have another minute i will run the search on other iterations of his name in this thread ... Looch ... Douche ... Douchebag

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i have another minute i will run the search on other iterations of his name in this thread ... Looch ... Douche ... Douchebag

Don't forget about pics and gifs...

ilybs7M.jpg

p90WG5O.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 times, but that number is misleading.

Some posts have his name from someone quoting another post, but they never talk about him. Then you have a few posts from BF4L himself, and he also caused quite a few posts talking about him after he complained about it tonight.

Ya I guess I am just a dick.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing games are played on paper. I prefer being the underdogs, same way we were against Pitt. Yes i'm confident in my team, yes i'm a homer, but we also went 3-1 against these teams in the regular season. Albeit, regular season and playoffs are much different. But both games we played the Hawks, we dominated them. Talbot should have shut them out right out of the Olympic break if not for a fluky goal from I think Regin with like 10 seconds left? Hank beat them in Chicago.

We also outplayed the Kings on their home ice, and remember that was in the beginning when this team couldn't buy a win on that brutal West Coast trip. Let's not flrget that shit goal Quick let in on Mac from just a dump down the ice. Yeah these teams have depth, yeah they have experience, but as do we. The Rangers can consistently roll out all 4 lines. Something they haven't been able to do in a long time. Vigneault is able to play guys like Moore and Boyle and hell sometimes even Dorsett in big moments because of the trust on the ice he has in them. Game 6 for example, that goal doesn't happen without the sustained pressure in the offensive zone by a strong forecheck from Boyle a d Dorsett. They set up the whole play and lead to Moore's game-winning goal.

Fact of the matter is, I don't think we should be counted out at all. It mainly is the homer that you all know me as speaking, but I think we do stand a chance against either. Thanks for taking time to read this, if any of you did. Lol rant over.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to count out the rangers and I'm cheering for AV

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible in a series, particularly when a team has a goalie like Lundqvist.

I think the Hawks and the Kings are better teams than the Rangers but I don't know how much they'll have in the tank given the pace of the games they've been playing.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible in a series, particularly when a team has a goalie like Lundqvist.

I think the Hawks and the Kings are better teams than the Rangers but I don't know how much they'll have in the tank given the pace of the games they've been playing.

I get the feeling it will be the hawks now. Going back to the mad house oh my