• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens(2) vs. New York Rangers(2) | ECF

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it ends up being Hawks-Rags, I give the Rags the edge. Hank is the best goalie remaining, but the gap between him and Crawford is much bigger than the gap between him and Quick.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know standings don't mean much but the Rangers are Better than what the regular season showed, they had a horrendous start due to a long road trip, I believe it was an unfair challenge against them and they still got 96 points and made the playoffs and are in the final, it's no fluke and it wasn't a cake walk through the east for them best goalie in the playoffs,, great coach, sound defensive system and a great mix of vets and youth. Nash breaks out and look out but Nash has never shown that he rises in big situations in the big leagues so he's unknown.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know standings don't mean much but the Rangers are Better than what the regular season showed, they had a horrendous start due to a long road trip, I believe it was an unfair challenge against them and they still got 96 points and made the playoffs and are in the final, it's no fluke and it wasn't a cake walk through the east for them best goalie in the playoffs,, great coach, sound defensive system and a great mix of vets and youth. Nash breaks out and look out but Nash has never shown that he rises in big situations in the big leagues so he's unknown.

It took us a few months to buy into the system AV was implanting. He made some changes to better suit the D, it took Girardi till about December to get used to it. Mac absolutely flourished in his new role and set career highs in multiple statistics. Starting on the road sucked, but those damn renovations caused it. Thank god it's over and we don't need to worry about a trip like that again in the near future.

Liar :suds: :yahoo:

I'm really looking forward to the final

Nooooooo, I'd never lie to you! :D

You and me both!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took us a few months to buy into the system AV was implanting. He made some changes to better suit the D, it took Girardi till about December to get used to it. Mac absolutely flourished in his new role and set career highs in multiple statistics. Starting on the road sucked, but those damn renovations caused it. Thank god it's over and we don't need to worry about a trip like that again in the near future.

Nooooooo, I'd never lie to you! :D

You and me both!

maybe its my intense dislike for Chicago and LA or maybe its the fact that Im tired of those 2 teams winning year after year or maybe its just I want AV flat out to win a ring or all of the above I just want the Rangers to hoist it. I like Henrik a lot as well and alot of the players on that team are ok with me although if you win I want it to be in 6, I dont was Carcillo in a game (which I dont think he will be in game 7 anyway)

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: I knew i've always liked you.

Liar :suds: :yahoo:

I'm really looking forward to the final

logo20476542221271453832.png

:heh:

Jets201

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means so much to me.... After what happened in 2012 against the god forsaken Devils and losing to the Bruins last year, I couldn't be more happy right now.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe its my intense dislike for Chicago and LA or maybe its the fact that Im tired of those 2 teams winning year after year or maybe its just I want AV flat out to win a ring or all of the above I just want the Rangers to hoist it. I like Henrik a lot as well and alot of the players on that team are ok with me although if you win I want it to be in 6, I dont was Carcillo in a game (which I dont think he will be in game 7 anyway)

Understandable! Well, welcome aboard and Rangerstown welcomes you! :suds:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this last page has turned into a Rangers jerkoff session. I liked it much more than when everyone was saying we have no chance.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant get enough of this save

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ The Habs Twitter avi all day yesterday!

BTW, Hank absoutely killed a Guns 'N Roses song in that picture on the Fallon show.