• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Misery index of Patriots haters

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never ceases to amaze me how arrogant most NE fans are about something they have nothing to do with.

...never ceases to amaze me how much you haters think we give a fuck about appearing arrogant.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you tell us all what you do for a living. I'm sure it's fabulous.

Why would I tell you??? You going to hire me??? I'll double the price!!!

But it's nice to see your intelligence shine, how many factory workers sit at computer all day???

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out???

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I tell you??? You going to hire me??? I'll double the price!!!

But it's nice to see your intelligence shine, how many factory workers sit at computer all day???

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out???

Embarrassed about it, huh?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...never ceases to amaze me how much you haters think we give a fuck about appearing arrogant.

You have no idea how ridiculous this sounds...do you???

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea how ridiculous this sounds...do you???

At a Patriots hate site like the Hoop it doesn't seem ridiculous at all.

So fuck off :suds:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a Patriots hate site like the Hoop it doesn't seem ridiculous at all.

So fuck off :suds:

I 100% guarantee that you think you actually have something to do with the success the Patriots' organization has had.

Btw...you can't act like a dbag and then blame others for "hating". I actually feel sorry for the few good Patriots fans (like Sonny).

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all......

What do you do...besides former ball boy for the Pats

It's pretty well known, and not like it's been a secret. Maybe you should pay a bit closer attention.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% guarantee that you think you actually have something to do with the success the Patriots' organization has had.

Btw...you can't act like a dbag and then blame others for "hating". I actually feel sorry for the few good Patriots fans (like Sonny).

WTF do you get that from? We just happen to root for the most successful team in the league and you lap dogs follow us around from thread to thread and disparage the organization. You won't find me on the Raven's board or constantly slagging on Harbaugh and Flacco. I don't give a fuck about your team; why do you sweat mine?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty well known, and not like it's been a secret. Maybe you should pay a bit closer attention.

Why the hell would I want to pay attention to anything you say????

Like I asked earlier, does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth???

I mean seriously, somewhere out there a tree is tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breath. I think you owe that tree an apology.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I asked earlier, does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth???

I mean seriously, somewhere out there a tree is tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breath. I think you owe that tree an apology.

:pound: Good one!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: Good one!

Thank you Sir!!!!

39071-bowing.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You tell me, you're the one responding to every post like a dancing monkey?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF do you get that from? We just happen to root for the most successful team in the league and you lap dogs follow us around from thread to thread and disparage the organization. You won't find me on the Raven's board or constantly slagging on Harbaugh and Flacco. I don't give a fuck about your team; why do you sweat mine?

I'm sorry...are you now calling this the Patriots board or were you under the impression this thread was created on this board:

New England Patriots

As far as following you around from thread to thread...I suggest you take another look at both the thread title and who started the thread. I certainly agree that this was posted on the wrong board.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell me, you're the one responding to every post like a dancing monkey?

You were the one whom attempted to insult me....
All I did was drop a picture on the thread and :puke:all the shit spewed from your mouth!!!!

upload_2016-10-19_13-42-8.jpeg

I would say you were trying to insult me, but that would mean I would value your opinion.....and I don't.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry...are you now calling this the Patriots board or were you under the impression this thread was created on this board:

New England Patriots

As far as following you around from thread to thread...I suggest you take another look at both the thread title and who started the thread. I certainly agree that this was posted on the wrong board.

How is it on the wrong board since it's an article that involves muliple teams fan bases?:scratch:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one whom attempted to insult me....
All I did was drop a picture on the thread and :puke:all the shit spewed from your mouth!!!!

View attachment 149939

I would say you were trying to insult me, but that would mean I would value your opinion.....and I don't.

The insult is within your own postings. You have demonstrated over the year/s that you aren't all that bright, which is demonstrated by your tendancy to respond on an 8th grade level.