• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan working on "lifetime contract" with Harbaugh

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is apparently pulling out the nuclear option to stop those Harbaugh to NFL rumors, creating something that's never existed before:

This always ends well.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm maybe you missed it, he has said fuck it and does whatever he wants already. Sleepovers, borderline improper vacations and spring break trips, summer camps. What else do you think he is going to do?

With a lifetime contract, I don't really want to think about the bullshit he'll pull. The comedy might just be worth it..

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is 3 years in and has never won te significant game. Ohio State had that guy. John Cooper. You don't want John Cooper. Harbaugh hasn't proven worthy of a lifetime contract
And Cooper had some very outstanding players from his recruiting classes, but just could not win the most important game on the schedule. What a shame and a waste of talented teams.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Ferentz 2.0? have no motivation to succeed because of your "lifetime contract" LMFAO how stupid can MnB be?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Michigan State was not expected, Penn State Sanduskying you was not expected, not having any semblance of an offense or a capable quarterback was not expected, having the worst offensive line in college football should not be just something that is fluffed off as acceptable, and also was not expected.
K

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree, but the hot seat talk is just absurd. This is the first team he's fielded that was primatilt his recruits and he won 10 games in each of his first two rebuilding seasons. This season has been disappointing, but it's still better than the majority of Michigan's seasons under Hoke/RRod and probably some of the Carr teams.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Sparty and Ohio State first.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Harbaugh will sign it, but part of the condition to signing it is to sign it while in the Popes bed having a sleep over with a 5 star recruit.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is apparently pulling out the nuclear option to stop those Harbaugh to NFL rumors, creating something that's never existed before:

Buckeyes fans are thrilled with this news.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lifetime of mediocrity for the Michigan football program... :D

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now, Harbaugh is just another Bo Pelini.

Can you imagine if Nebraska had given Pelini a lifetime contract after 3 years?
They might still be winning a few more games.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Harbaugh will sign it, but part of the condition to signing it is to sign it while in the Popes bed having a sleep over with a 5 star recruit.
Heard Riley is about to head to Rome to sign for tDucks

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Pelini's first 3 years had one 9 and two 10 win seasons.

Harbaugh's first two years were 10 win seasons.

Michigan has two games remaining. Ohio St and their bowl.

The best Harbaugh can do is 10 wins again. That would be one win more than Bo Pelini in his first 3 seasons.

If Michigan loses to Ohio St, then the best Harbaugh can do is 9 wins if they win their bowl. That would be equal wins to Pelini.

If Michigan loses both the Ohio St game and their Bowl, then Harbaugh will finish with 8 wins. One less than Bo Pelini in a 3 year period.

As I said...Good thing Nebraska didn't give Bo Pelini a "Lifetime Contract" based on Jim Harbaugh success.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan’s 2017 has gone pretty much as expected, btw

"if Michigan does lose a couple of late games and keep the “Never better than third in the Big Ten East!” meme alive, you should get your laughs in while you can. Because this program is probably a year away from ignition."

I think I heard that two years ago...then last year he finished 3rd with a ton of players jumping to the NFL...where they are igniting all over the place.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At first, you had me concerned that maybe I’m just too harsh on tHoop. I just looked through those threads. Not the case. Laughed my ass off. Thank you, Maize.

I called @Blotch a retard after he’d been laying all kinds of stupidity on the thread, told us all that Chris Sale beat the Indians “last week.” In two starts vs Indians in ‘17, Sale was 0-1, pitched 8 total innings, with a 14.63 ERA.

That was the first two links. Then there’s Leomaz2, who I can’t even tag because his abject stupidity got him erased from this website.

Third was @Lions=TeHsUcKs, who’s alright, but was clearly on a bender and took umbrage with the fact that I’d pointed out that “winter is coming,” and tried to shift attention to Cleveland sports from a Detroit sports fan perspective. Apparently to him at the time, the Tigers, Pistons and Lions were looking golden compared to the Indians, Cavs and Browns...

Then blotch again.

Then there was @PolarVortex, who was convinced that the Astros’ bullpen and their 5.40 postseason ERA was “built for the postseason.” When he sees this, he’ll likely double down, with something stupid about how the Indians bullpen and their 1.69 was just not “built for the postseason,” suggesting that’s the reason for their early exit.

Then there’s @richig07, who played JV ball in high school and really relates to these players, so he knows that no current MLB player has ever even seen PEDs, unless they’ve tested positive three times and confessed, despite the fact that the guy who served the longest suspension for PEDs in the history of the sport never tested positive.

Finally, it was me calling cowboyB (who again, his abject stupidity got him banned from this site), and @AlaskaGuy who is a notorious maniac, retards when they were acting like retards.

So there you have it. A fun list of folks who’ve said retarded shit that I’ve called retards. Look at that list, sport. You’re in good company. You should all be chained to the swing set in my back yard so that I can spray you with the garden hose at my leisure.

Last edited:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a proven winner at every level. He was 8-4 in his third year at Stanford and they extended him three years after that season which paid major dividends. He's competitive and wants to win and although he hasn't won this division yet lets keep in mind this is the best division in all football. I would give him a chance for sure even though he's kind of a D bag sometimes but he has the track record.

He does have that Patriot league championship. Shit, if we are counting non-scholarship leagues, I once coached 3 middle school championship teams. That's two more than Harbaugh has at any level, where's my lifetime contract.

Oh and Frank Beamer>>>>>>>>>>>>Harbaugh.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there nobody who lives nearby MnB to slap some sense into her? maybe shut her mouth breathing face up a bit?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then there’s @richig07, who played JV ball in high school and really relates to these players, so he knows that no current MLB player has ever even seen PEDs, unless they’ve tested positive three times and confessed, despite the fact that the guy who served the longest suspension for PEDs in the history of the sport never tested positive.

You forgot to mention that I'm also super good at FanDuel baseball.