• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan working on "lifetime contract" with Harbaugh

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it was. It has turned out that the best team that he has faced OOC is Utah. I point it out because he has no signature OOC win other than a Florida without their starting quarterback which was their entire offense in 2015 and Florida who will probably wont be Bowl eligible.

A killer bee without a kill. . .

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a single good qualify photo that shows anything of the sort. I already told you, the only photo you can seem to find it that of a pixelated, altered, image from one angle. The multiple high quality photos I've shown you clearly illustrate you are in fact wrong.
There are more than one. You choose to focus on the fuzzy one. Like a woman see and hear what you want regardless of the truth.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a single good qualify photo that shows anything of the sort. I already told you, the only photo you can seem to find it that of a pixelated, altered, image from one angle. The multiple high quality photos I've shown you clearly illustrate you are in fact wrong.

He did post the following, which you've conveniently ignored.
Here is a little light reading for you. Or maybe just watch the video. You should get your info from better sources.

This video might convince even a Michigan fan

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on, you're still bitching about that? Michigan had several chances to put the game away. The offense just completely fell apart. If you're going to complain about anything, bitch about the non-call PIs.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey weren't you the guy that wished cancer on someone's kid one time on here?

Excellent point, ATF.

I'd suggest that is a much more damning event -- and a window into a rotten soul -- than one hundred examples of me calling people retards when they're acting like retards.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did post the following, which you've conveniently ignored.
Oh that was not good enough, head in the sand and all. I guess he just likes the fuzzy one better.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point, ATF.

I'd suggest that is a much more damning event -- and a window into a rotten soul -- than one hundred examples of me calling people retards when they're acting like retards.
Spot on. When it's accurate, it's accurate.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
three plus losses a year with one of the easiest recruiting jobs out there isn’t an over the top thing.

No, but there's a pretty clear improvement. In Hoke's final year, Michigan was ranked 48th in S&P+. They were 44th in 2013. In Harbaugh's first two seasons, they finished 5th in 2015 and 3rd in 2016. They're 17th this year despite the offensive struggles. It doesn't help when your starting QB goes down and you have to go to your third stringer QB (who also goes down).

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but there's a pretty clear improvement. In Hoke's final year, Michigan was ranked 48th in S&P+. They were 44th in 2013. In Harbaugh's first two seasons, they finished 5th in 2015 and 3rd in 2016. They're 17th this year despite the offensive struggles. It doesn't help when your starting QB goes down and you have to go to your third stringer QB (who also goes down).
When that happens good coaches win National Championships.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't help when your starting QB goes down and you have to go to your third stringer QB (who also goes down).

Don't most Michigan players go down? Usually in the mens bathroom of a greyhound bus station?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am pretty happy with Harbaugh, and the way things are going at Michigan. I would say one bad loss this year and I feel we are close to being a excellent team year in and year out. However, I have not heard about a lifetime contract for Harbaugh. Has a reputable link been provided?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hoke is your bar? Your starting quarterback was about to lose his job to the backup anyways and your backup was about to lose his job as well. It’s not like you are Clemson who lost an actual good QB, you had a guy who struggled against Air Force and Cincinnati and had more pick sixes than he did touchdowns against Florida. Peters wasn’t tearing it up before he was injured either only game he was doing well was Wisconsin.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of conference or division. Like Harbaugh, Pelini won the games he should, but lost the bigger ones.
To get you back on subject...At the time many thought Pelini was just one step away from getting Nebraska back to relevance, but it never came.
A very similar pattern showing here with Harbaugh.
The AD that caused this dumpster fire that is Nebraska has been shown the door. I was not comparing Riley to Harbaugh anyway. I was comparing Pelini to Harbaugh at this point in each's tenure and it's an accurate comparison other than Michigan wanting to give Harbaugh a "lifetime contract".
Nebraska fans complained about :01 against tejas in the Big 12 CCG.
Michigan fans complain about a couple of inches against Ohio St.
Give the :01 back to Pelini and the couple inches back to Harbaugh. It still doesn't take away that at this time Harbaugh is Pelini.
The problem is -- I still think Nebraska should have locked up Pelini. Because, like we're finding out, who else are they going to get?

If you suggest Michigan shouldn't lock up Harbaugh, the assumption is that they could let him go at some point for not winning the biggest games. SO then what?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hoke is your bar? Your starting quarterback was about to lose his job to the backup anyways and your backup was about to lose his job as well. It’s not like you are Clemson who lost an actual good QB, you had a guy who struggled against Air Force and Cincinnati and had more pick sixes than he did touchdowns against Florida. Peters wasn’t tearing it up before he was injured either only game he was doing well was Wisconsin.

You're right, but this season was suppose to be a step back. We lost a lot of starters (11 to the NFL Draft) and we are in the process of reloading. I wish we had the depth of an Alabama, but there is only one Alabama.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I say he was? Michigan was in a far better position to take the Big Ten East in Harbaugh's first two seasons than Hoke was in any of his four seasons. If you don't think there's a clear improvement, you're being delusional.

Speight struggled, but he was also among the top QBs in the conference in Y/A, passer efficiency and completion percentage in 2016. He looked off before getting injured, but I don't think the OL and WRs were helping at all.

I don't know why everyone is so surprised that Michigan took a step back this year. Phil Steele had them 3rd and Connelly had them winning about 9 games (he said it was closer to 8.5 without Speight). But college football fans have stupid expectations.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey weren't you the guy that wished cancer on someone's kid one time on here?
Fair point. But I also came back and apologized over and over again once all the liquor was out of my system.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,646.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Harbaugh actually but.........:lol: if they went something like 6-6 or 7-5 in the following 2 seasons after this happens. The administration would be looking for a loophole in the contract to fire him.