• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mays to Bengals

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LG isn't a position we need to excel at right now? Everyone on the line needs to excel. Our offense is non functional because of our line. Our play makes me grateful for any piece we have there. Especially when he can be one of best at his position. I like being able to feel some solidarity on the line. I'm sure the whole offense does too. It's not sexy, but it's crazy to say it's not important.

I don't see anyone below Bowmann who would fill that spot on his level. Again I'm happy to have any spot filled by a quality starter. I hope he plays to his potential and makes losing Spikes hurt less.

I guess it was a poor choice of words on my part, and inaccurate at that. Of course we need all positions to excel. You're right -LG isn't sexy - but the team's been lacking quality at DB, QB, WR, and pass rush for some time now. I'm rooting hard for Iupati and Bowman to have outstanding seasons, as they would be the saving graces of the draft class.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
whew. good thing we didn't waste a second round pick on that not Kolb guy. We might have missed out on the chance to draft the next Taylor Mays only to ship him off for a 7th round pick the next year. Great job Baalke!

The Cardinals did not get Kolb for a second round pick. In case you missed it they tossed in a pro bowl corner to make that deal happen. All for a guy that has tossed more INT's then TD's and is just as big of a question mark as a draft pick so far as I'm concerned.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Taylor Mays is off to tough start in Cincy. He had a long interference call in his debut and now has a knee injury. Ouch.