• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Jackson just called LeBron the greatest SF that's every played the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie better give Lebron part of that trophy. Lebron kept giving it up to him. He obviously knew Kyrie had a chance on getting the MVP.

:L

You mean the guy who cares more about personal achievements than anyone in the history of pro ball wanted somebody else to win MVP?

are-you-kidding-me.gif%3Fw%3D584

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I like Lebron because he is on the Heat. What I hate is childish logic and arguments that make no sense. You have provided both.

No sense? Answer me this: Was lebron the best SF in the game?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the guy who cares more about personal achievements than anyone in the history of pro ball wanted somebody else to win MVP?

"Since moving to point guard 16 games ago, Jordan has recorded eight triple-doubles, including a streak of seven in a row that was snapped Friday night against Detroit. He has 11 for the season.

Since Jordan`s move from off-guard, the Bulls have gone 11-5. That, in itself, should be reward enough.

But even Jordan has been caught in triple-double-mania.

During breaks in games, Jordan has been wandering over to the scorer`s table to get updates on how many rebounds, assists and points he needs to fill his three double-figure quotas.

``The guys at the scorer`s desk let me know what I need,`` he said. ``They tell me, `You need three assists; you need two rebounds.```

Jordan also has been double-checking the figures with Chicago assistants.

``They keep me in tune,`` he said. ``They keep reminding me when I come back to the huddle, how much I need.``

Last Sunday, at home against New Jersey, the 10th assist was Jordan`s final goal.

``I knew I had nine assists,`` he said, ``and I looked at (forward) Brad (Sellers), and said, `Brad, can I count on you for my 10th?` And he said, `yeah` and hit a jumper from the baseline.``

The push for the elusive triple-double is part of Jordan`s push for greater respect.

``If the way I`m playing now doesn`t convince them I`m a complete player,`` he said, ``then nothing will.`

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/19...90048_1_triple-double-new-statistic-box-score

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So laker fans are really obsessed with Lebron.

" Lebron wasn't the best player at the Allstar game, he isn't very good"... Give me a freaken break.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are-you-kidding-me.gif%3Fw%3D584

Yes. Thats why he is known for his assists. That also why haters claim he is afraid of the big shot. You guys cant keep your talking points straight. Either he is selfish or afraid to take the big shot but he cant be both. Thats not logical.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Thats why he is known for his assists. That also why haters claim he is afraid of the big shot. You guys cant keep your talking points straight. Either he is selfish or afraid to take the big shot but he cant be both. Thats not logical.

Sure he can. Letting someone else miss the shot, keeps him from being the one who missed the shot. Plus, then he can do like the dunk contest and say that he'd have made the shot!!:whistle:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he can. Letting someone else miss the shot, keeps him from being the one who missed the shot. Plus, then he can do like the dunk contest and say that he'd have made the shot!!:whistle:

Boo hiss. That not logical. How can he get all the glory if he doesnt take the big shot?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo hiss. That not logical. How can he get all the glory if he doesnt take the big shot?

It's not just about getting the glory. It's also about NOT getting the blame!!:lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just about getting the glory. It's also about NOT getting the blame!!:lol:

But he does get the blame. He knows it and already has said it. If he takes the shot and misses he is said to have choked even though he has better crunch time stats than MJ and Kobe. If he passes then everyone claims he deferred.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he does get the blame. He knows it and already has said it. If he takes the shot and misses he is said to have choked even though he has better crunch time stats than MJ and Kobe. If he passes then everyone claims he deferred.

Poor Lebron. Sucks to be him I guess. If he wants to do that Space Jam, steal his talent thing, I'd be more than happy to relieve him of his heavy burden!!

But I'd take my talents to the Lakers!! :becky:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Lebron. Sucks to be him I guess. If he wants to do that Space Jam, steal his talent thing, I'd be more than happy to relieve him of his heavy burden!!

But I'd take my talents to the Lakers!! :becky:

I'm guessing its great to be Lebron about right now. Pretty cool when playing basketball is what you get paid for and you are one of the best to ever do it. Kobe is still there on the Lakers. Kobe would have to accept a demotion. That would take Kobes spirit. :nod: