• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mac Vs Zap: The Controversy Has Begun

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being aware in your second game when you already have a hard time managing the clock is a pretty good sign. Whatever I don’t care which one they play as long as they win.
Point is I am sure BB did all he could to protect the kid and beat into his head, identify where Garrett is on every play, Probably told him that 100 times during the week. I will agree the kid looks really good, makes nice throws, seems to be able to make a lot of different throws and seem cool under pressure

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else notice when the put Bailey in they sort of gave up on the RPO they were trying to develop and went back to run heavy and short passing game.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gives a bit more perspective then just the sideline video.

Ya, I was just being a troll. If Mac is being a bitch as is being reported then he chose the wrong place to do that. Brady was the model citizen until the very end when he had earned the right to complain about his shitty receivers and ultimately play elsewhere. Mac hasn't earned shit, including the right to say anything about anything BB decides.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I was just being a troll. If Mac is being a bitch as is being reported then he chose the wrong place to do that. Brady was the model citizen until the very end when he had earned the right to complain about his shitty receivers and ultimately play elsewhere. Mac hasn't earned shit, including the right to say anything about anything BB decides.
I just thought it was an interesting view.
Fuck you!
No! Fuck You!!
NO!!! FUCK YOU!!!
NO!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

I had an altercation with one of our water plant operators early in the morning that was very very similar. When we both figured out that we were both hollering because the other one was hollering because we both have loud voices and are little hard of hearing, and it just kept escalating......

It was comical. In hindsight. It was literally almost fists in real time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Southie......................Here's a list of the 2022 draft picks

First round: 29th overall: Cole Strange, Guard (Tennesse-Chattanooga) Starter

Second round: 50th overall: Tyquan Thornton, Wide Receiver (Baylor) Starter

Third round: 85th overall: Marcus Jones, Cornerback (Houston) Returner/Flex CB

Fourth round: 121st overall (via Chiefs): Jack Jones, Cornerback (Arizona State) Flex CB

Fourth round: 127th overall: Pierre Strong Jr., Running Back (South Dakota State) Back up RB

Fourth round: 137th overall (via Panthers): Bailey Zappe, Quarterback (Western Kentucky) Starter

Sixth round: 183rd overall (via Texans): Kevin Harris, Running Back (South Carolina) Back up RB

Sixth round: 200th overall: Sam Roberts, Defensive Tackle (Northwest Missouri State) Gone (BAL PS)?

Sixth round: 210th overall (via Rams): Chasen Hines, Guard (LSU) Gone (HOU PS)?

Seventh round: 245th overall (via Texans): Andrew Stueber, Tackle/Guard (Michigan) Gone

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be relegated to back up this weekend. Wish he wasn't though would love to see how he looks against the Jets Defense in two weeks. That would be a potential indicator. It may very well be we have two QBs that are potential starters I seem to remember a lot of this same unfounded devotion for Jimmy G early on.
At this point I'd say the Zappe fever isn't totally unfounded. We saw him comfortable in the pocket and escaping from pressure very well. We saw that TD pass to Thornton which was a quick striking, perfectly accurate laser. We've seen wins, though the level of competition wasn't the highest, he did pass the eyeball test.

I'm not anointing him for anything nor would I bench Mac. Just sayin' he seems very promising.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Southie......................Here's a list of the 2022 draft picks

First round: 29th overall: Cole Strange, Guard (Tennesse-Chattanooga) Starter

Second round: 50th overall: Tyquan Thornton, Wide Receiver (Baylor) Starter

Third round: 85th overall: Marcus Jones, Cornerback (Houston) Returner/Flex CB

Fourth round: 121st overall (via Chiefs): Jack Jones, Cornerback (Arizona State) Flex CB

Fourth round: 127th overall: Pierre Strong Jr., Running Back (South Dakota State) Back up RB

Fourth round: 137th overall (via Panthers): Bailey Zappe, Quarterback (Western Kentucky) Starter

Sixth round: 183rd overall (via Texans): Kevin Harris, Running Back (South Carolina) Back up RB

Sixth round: 200th overall: Sam Roberts, Defensive Tackle (Northwest Missouri State) Gone (BAL PS)?

Sixth round: 210th overall (via Rams): Chasen Hines, Guard (LSU) Gone (HOU PS)?

Seventh round: 245th overall (via Texans): Andrew Stueber, Tackle/Guard (Michigan) Gone
Zappe is a backup. The two guys ahead of him getting hurt didn't give him a promotion. Until a healthy Mac sits, Zappe isn't the starter.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I'd say the Zappe fever isn't totally unfounded. We saw him comfortable in the pocket and escaping from pressure very well. We saw that TD pass to Thornton which was a quick striking, perfectly accurate laser. We've seen wins, though the level of competition wasn't the highest, he did pass the eyeball test.

I'm not anointing him for anything nor would I bench Mac. Just sayin' he seems very promising.

And he showed all of that during preseason as well. There's enough evidence at this point to at least suggest he could be the real deal.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he showed all of that during preseason as well. There's enough evidence at this point to at least suggest he could be the real deal.
But you've got to discount preseason play. Teams don't pay "planned" games for the second and third teams. They don't. They just don't.

But I don't say the same for the past two games.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you've got to discount preseason play. Teams don't pay "planned" games for the second and third teams. They don't. They just don't.

But I don't say the same for the past two games.

I understand what you're saying and agree. All I'm saying is he showed poise, pocket awareness, and quick release during preseason which I thought looked solid. And then he showed the same attributes these last few games that were "real".

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS! An apology!