• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mac Vs Zap: The Controversy Has Begun

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now... this is just my opinion of what may have happened. Take it with a grain of salt.

Between Mac and Bailey.... it all came down to who gave Fat Matt the best oral. Mac did a great job. Played with his balls and everything. But Zappe... oh Zappe... pulled out the old "Triple Play". Where he had Fat Matt tuck his shaft and balls between his legs and proceeded to lick butthole.. nut sack and weiner all in one big swoop. How could Mac compete with that??? He can't! The starting job is Baileys from here on. Nothing beats the "Triple Play"... nothing.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now... this is just my opinion of what may have happened. Take it with a grain of salt.

Between Mac and Bailey.... it all came down to who gave Fat Matt the best oral. Mac did a great job. Played with his balls and everything. But Zappe... oh Zappe... pulled out the old "Triple Play". Where he had Fat Matt tuck his shaft and balls between his legs and proceeded to lick butthole.. nut sack and weiner all in one big swoop. How could Mac compete with that??? He can't! The starting job is Baileys from here on. Nothing beats the "Triple Play"... nothing.
Its possible he also allow Judge to Peg him whilst gobbling Matty chin gravy

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is just as believable as anything else I've read on the topic.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I heard, seen or read, this is what I 'think' may have happened.

Mac was very comfortable with Josh and his system. Josh leaves.
Mac asks questions in mini camp. Patricia and Judge either don't answer, avoid or say that they will get back to him. Typicalresponse when one doesn't know the answer or doesn't want to be questioned.

Ttraining camp opens and now everyone gets to see how things are starting to shape up. Opinions vary but the team does not look like a contender. Mac goes through through camp and complains (supposedly) to BB about not having full access to the playbook on the field. This is where I think the whole thing started. I don't think either Judge or Matt fully understood the complicated structure of Josh's offense and they had to dumb it down so that they would be more comfortable. Dumbing it down change the way the offense operated and the plays didn't work because the players were confused.

Mac and Hoyer get hurt and the plays use become even more limited and Zappe thrives as sson as they take him off center and let him play 80% from the shotgun , where he spent almost his entire college career.

Just my opinion, but I agree with Reb. Matty has never been an offense play guy and neither has Judge. They both were on the defense or special teams. These offenses have multiple hitches and giddy-ups and critical motions that are both decoys and main targets. My gut tells me that they still aren't one hundred percent comfortable and most important, hate using Josh's offense. Problem for them is that they don't have an offense of their own to implement. I think that they have to get their shit together and either tweak the hell out of Josh's offensive schemes or come up with a completely different playbook for 2023.

As I said, it's just the way I think this whole mess is fallout and coaching egos are hampering the team.
Maybe Mac got complacent, or just thought his job was too secure. He beat out an "established" former league MVP and brought the team to the playoffs last year when every one thought he would be a clipboard stanchion.
Fat Fuck and the Judge didn't like it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just as likely as most other bullshit out there...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I heard, seen or read, this is what I 'think' may have happened.

Mac asks questions in mini camp. Patricia and Judge either don't answer, avoid or say that they will get back to him. Typicalresponse when one doesn't know the answer or doesn't want to be questioned.

Ttraining camp opens and now everyone gets to see how things are starting to shape up. Opinions vary but the team does not look like a contender. Mac goes through through camp and complains (supposedly) to BB about not having full access to the playbook on the field. This is where I think the whole thing started. I don't think either Judge or Matt fully understood the complicated structure of Josh's offense and they had to dumb it down so that they would be more comfortable. Dumbing it down change the way the offense operated and the plays didn't work because the players were confused.

Mac and Hoyer get hurt and the plays use become even more limited and Zappe thrives as sson as they take him off center and let him play 80% from the shotgun , where he spent almost his entire college career.

Just my opinion, but I agree with Reb. Matty has never been an offense play guy and neither has Judge. They both were on the defense or special teams. These offenses have multiple hitches and giddy-ups and critical motions that are both decoys and main targets. My gut tells me that they still aren't one hundred percent comfortable and most important, hate using Josh's offense. Problem for them is that they don't have an offense of their own to implement. I think that they have to get their shit together and either tweak the hell out of Josh's offensive schemes or come up with a completely different playbook for 2023.

As I said, it's just the way I think this whole mess is fallout and coaching egos are hampering the team.
Can you repeat that?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you repeat that?
Yep, with corrections.

Mac asks questions in mini camp. Patricia and Judge either don't answer, avoid or say that they will get back to him. Typical response when one doesn't know the answer or doesn't want to be questioned.

Training camp opens and now everyone gets to see how things are starting to shape up. Opinions vary but the team does not look like a contender. Mac goes through camp and complains (supposedly) to BB about not having full access to the playbook on the field. This is where I think the whole thing started. I don't think either Judge or Matt fully understood the complicated structure of Josh's offense and they had to dumb it down so that they would be more comfortable. Dumbing it down change the way the offense operated and the plays didn't work because the players were confused.

Mac and Hoyer get hurt and the plays use become even more limited and Zappe thrives as son as they take him off center and let him play 80% from the shotgun , where he spent almost his entire college career.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, with corrections.

Mac asks questions in mini camp. Patricia and Judge either don't answer, avoid or say that they will get back to him. Typical response when one doesn't know the answer or doesn't want to be questioned.

Training camp opens and now everyone gets to see how things are starting to shape up. Opinions vary but the team does not look like a contender. Mac goes through camp and complains (supposedly) to BB about not having full access to the playbook on the field. This is where I think the whole thing started. I don't think either Judge or Matt fully understood the complicated structure of Josh's offense and they had to dumb it down so that they would be more comfortable. Dumbing it down change the way the offense operated and the plays didn't work because the players were confused.

Mac and Hoyer get hurt and the plays use become even more limited and Zappe thrives as son as they take him off center and let him play 80% from the shotgun , where he spent almost his entire college career.

Maybe it's me, but I prefer to watch the Pats as a support to my interest in sports, not drama. While it's true that some of this may impact the Team's results, I have no input or any means to change the outcome, so why be bothered by it?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's me, but I prefer to watch the Pats as a support to my interest in sports, not drama. While it's true that some of this may impact the Team's results, I have no input or any means to change the outcome, so why be bothered by it?
Bothered by what

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s better to win than lose?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Mac got complacent, or just thought his job was too secure. He beat out an "established" former league MVP and brought the team to the playoffs last year when every one thought he would be a clipboard stanchion.
Fat Fuck and the Judge didn't like it.
Roflmao, now we’re from Fat Pat to Fat Fuck?
I like it, we are progressing here.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t think there was ever much controversy. If anything team has 2 young able QBs that have proven serviceable and could work. Glad Mac is improving, now needs to develop the killer instinct.