• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Talk Nick Foles

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, this explains it ...

27540694_10204580300025049_1222591144270626036_n.jpg
Haha good Nick Foles always looks like good Eli.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not yesterday bud, back when you said i was tagging you, you couldnt reply........but ur quick to tag me once he succeeds

point was you couldnt discuss or show up before things happened, but once he does well , your johnny on the spot......

having differning points of view is not trash talking butwhatever , ate my crow
I could have pointed out his success in any of the three playoff games. Johnny on the spot would have brought this up when he played so well against the Falcons and the Vikings. I've watched him have one of the best QB seasons ever prior to this. I knew he had talent. Obviously I have watched a lot more of him than you. Being annoyed of your constant trash talk doesn't mean I can't reply. It meant that it wasn't worth my time to constantly defend Foles to you. I'm not sure why you think I would feel obligated to answer every time. You obviously were going to continue to smugly bash him and think you were right. I wasn't going to convince you otherwise. Why bother?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good" Nick Foles looks like #12 man. It's crazy but true.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good" Nick Foles looks like #12 man. It's crazy but true.
No way Tom Brady always plays like a pussy. Foles plays balls out and fearless.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you compared him to Eli?
Good Eli. If you can't understand that just move on. Foles plays nothing like Brady. Foles let's his WRs make great plays. Brady just throws it to open people.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Eli. If you can't understand that just move on. Foles plays nothing like Brady. Foles let's his WRs make great plays. Brady just throws it to open people.
Eli is a chucker who throws it to his #4 receiver who is triple covered for some reason and the guy catches it on his helmet. Foles was lights out.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Tom Brady always plays like a pussy. Foles plays balls out and fearless.

You know, I also have watched Foles act like the most scared QB I've ever seen in my life before.

What I do know is that Foles BELIEVED in this - that he was here for a reason, and that this was his time. He was talking to Dungy (both are religious) and Dungy basically told him the same thing. Foles bought in. Now consider this also - that Foles struggled early on. What were his stats in the final 3 regular season games??? When asked about it - he said that he had to just stop thinking. WHen asked about his play in basketball he said that he had to not think about things, and just feel it. Foles and Wentz are "SO" different from one another. Wentz studies hard, prepares and gets into the mental side of things - so much so, many think he has perfect recall. Foles is basically a natural talent guy that played within what Doug had him do. IF he has to think too much - he actually gets really bad. But he believed in himself, was not asked to think a lot, and that is the confidence that you saw. I think your ignoring way too much other evidence to think, that is his natural and normal state. Yes, he won the SB and you saw a guy that played his very best game at just the right time and believe in himself and it showed. It is amazing the difference believing in yourself makes. That is often why some of your best WR's (like TO) have such huge ego's. But I think your drawing way too much about him. IF Foles had to play the entire season, I seriously doubt he would have come close to what Wentz did. It was an amazing season. Foles was the right man, at the right time. But I give far far more credit to Doug in this one.