• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman Needs To Be Suspended

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spose..........But that doesn`t change the fact that a cowboy fan brings up norman when their own boy is no saint.

And to tell you the truth............They are both huge assholes............
I think most Cowboy fans will agree Dez is at times a huge asshole. He is also a team guy that wants to win more than anyone...but yeah, he loses control of his emotions and seems totally insecure in how he reascts to assumed disrespect and does very stupid things sometimes. We probably say that about him more than anyone

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is supsended. Has Dez ever been suspended? Nope

Cmon Mr.Administration.............

You mean to tell me Alshon doing peds from some over the counter supplement compares to what Dez does...........ok if you say so. lmao...........

And because Dez is so likeable.

Dez_Bryant_getting_punched_in_the_face__zpsnpotu6ao.gif

DezMadDeMarcusWareDetroit.gif

dez-bryant-yelling.gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks...but I'd rather have Des than Norman for my team.
Mom, cap incident, baggy pants the whole enchilada.

Dez and Sherman are side shows but they want to win more than anything.
while IMO, Norman, and Beckham play for themselves first.

opinions vary....I'm good!

Chocolatay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but norman valuable because of what he can do to get under the skin of people. He is not shutdown but he made even beckham drop passes even when he wasnt close to beckham

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but norman valuable because of what he can do to get under the skin of people. He is not shutdown but he made even beckham drop passes even when he wasnt close to beckham
yep....he got Beckham that game.
maybe it's me but after the game Thursday, it sure looked like Dez was under Normans skin. Norman has killed his team with penalties this year and been a side show weekly. Dez isn't a weekly side show clowning for the camera. Now Beckham? That's your Norman look alike

no matter....pretty sure Dallas fan's are good. Norman's act wouldn't set well in the Dallas locker room

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....he got Beckham that game.
maybe it's me but after the game Thursday, it sure looked like Dez was under Normans skin. Norman has killed his team with penalties this year and been a side show weekly. Dez isn't a weekly side show clowning for the camera. Now Beckham? That's your Norman look alike

no matter....pretty sure Dallas fan's are good. Norman's act wouldn't set well in the Dallas locker room

You made a solid recovery in this thread, I was proud of you. Until I got to that last line. What makes you think a guy like Norman would not fit in when they have been putting up with Dez? It's hardly just assaulting his mom, we see him being seperated from teammates in screaming matches all the time. When has Norman ever needed to be restrained from going after a teammate? When has he required a team sponsored babysitter?

Look I have agreed that thy are both A-holes, and I get why you cheer a great player in Dez. And I have referenced the multiple penalty game by Norman. But you need to stop with this nonsense that Josh Norman has more character issues than Dez Bryant.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a solid recovery in this thread, I was proud of you. Until I got to that last line. What makes you think a guy like Norman would not fit in when they have been putting up with Dez? It's hardly just assaulting his mom, we see him being seperated from teammates in screaming matches all the time. When has Norman ever needed to be restrained from going after a teammate? When has he required a team sponsored babysitter?

Look I have agreed that thy are both A-holes, and I get why you cheer a great player in Dez. And I have referenced the multiple penalty game by Norman. But you need to stop with this nonsense that Josh Norman has more character issues than Dez Bryant.

Dez's antics don't cost his team on the field. He has never been suspended and he is rarely flagged. He acts like a spoiled brat on the sidelines, in the media, and at home. But on the field he doesn't put his team at a disadvantage with stupid penalties.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you can get over the opinion cause I'm solid with it....which has much to do with yours lacking.
I can't help you get over the Dallas hang up so many of you little indians seem to have

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really needed to watch the mic'd up segments and not just what the media spoon feeds you. When Dez is blowing up on the sidelines he is trying to motivate his team to play better. HE says nothing negative at all and is just a fiery guy that has alot of passion for what he does.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez's antics don't cost his team on the field. He has never been suspended and he is rarely flagged. He acts like a spoiled brat on the sidelines, in the media, and at home. But on the field he doesn't put his team at a disadvantage with stupid penalties.

Unlike the other posters this is a solid comment. He doesn't get flagged, although how often does a WR get flagged when compared to corners across the board anyway? I just don't buy for a second that all of his tantrums are positive, that's nonsense. I have heard him miked and when he screams at a coach he is NOT saying "good job, keep it up, or "you have to do better". What a crock that is. He is screaming for the ball like the petulant child he is so often.

So naturally when a player speaks out it can tear at a team. Hiring a baby sitter is nothing if not a distraction. It may not be as punitive directly as a 15 yard flag but let's not pretend it's nothing. Again I'm not excusing Norman, I've called him an asshole repeatedly. But to claim that Dez does not have issues as well is complete bullshit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to claim that Dez does not have issues as well is complete bullshit
Not one person denies Dez isn't a head case.

you should slow down and read the posts instead of passing judgment as to who's opinion is worthy here. Makes you look the redskin fan part....not becoming

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike the other posters this is a solid comment. He doesn't get flagged, although how often does a WR get flagged when compared to corners across the board anyway? I just don't buy for a second that all of his tantrums are positive, that's nonsense. I have heard him miked and when he screams at a coach he is NOT saying "good job, keep it up, or "you have to do better". What a crock that is. He is screaming for the ball like the petulant child he is so often.

So naturally when a player speaks out it can tear at a team. Hiring a baby sitter is nothing if not a distraction. It may not be as punitive directly as a 15 yard flag but let's not pretend it's nothing. Again I'm not excusing Norman, I've called him an asshole repeatedly. But to claim that Dez does not have issues as well is complete bullshit.

I've never heard him yelling at the coach to get him the ball. I can remember one time earlier this year where he seemed demonstrative because he wasn't getting the looks from Dak, but don't remember an altercation with the coaches.

Dez does have issues, but he keeps those out of the locker room and off the field. I'm fine with that, as long as he isn't costing his team. Norman costs his team.

WR's get flagged for personal fouls when they are acting like children. Dez doesn't really have that happen to him. He also isn't repeatedly doing the same thing over and over like hitting a guy in the head and then making it out like the ref is the one in the wrong.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...still good to pronounce one's own self as all knowing and the judge of worthiness.

You really need to slow down here. We're all sharing opinions here Skippy, I have just as much of a right to express mine as you do. And my position is Dez has as many issues as Norman. If you want to make Norman out to be a combination of Terrell Owens and Jack The Ripper hey knock yourself out. I would disagree but I would never proclaim you were acting "all knowing" because only a dick would do that......

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to slow down here. We're all sharing opinions here Skippy, I have just as much of a right to express mine as you do. And my position is Dez has as many issues as Norman. If you want to make Norman out to be a combination of Terrell Owens and Jack The Ripper hey knock yourself out. I would disagree but I would never call you "all knowing" because only a dick would do that......
again....outstanding reply.
So Fucking Butt Hurt Redskin Fan Like.
again SKIPPY!...not one person denies Dez isn't special needs...only he's not near the degree as your boy in Washington.

AND.....
you aren't a victim here. Grow the Fuck Up or stay in your comfort zone.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez -v- Josh

That'll be good for TV ratings the next few years. So the league approves. And looks the other way.