• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman Needs To Be Suspended

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh noes a rainbow!

Now mah whole day is shot to pieces!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a solid recovery in this thread, I was proud of you. Until I got to that last line. What makes you think a guy like Norman would not fit in when they have been putting up with Dez? It's hardly just assaulting his mom, we see him being seperated from teammates in screaming matches all the time. When has Norman ever needed to be restrained from going after a teammate? When has he required a team sponsored babysitter?

Look I have agreed that thy are both A-holes, and I get why you cheer a great player in Dez. And I have referenced the multiple penalty game by Norman. But you need to stop with this nonsense that Josh Norman has more character issues than Dez Bryant.

Josh Norman is already fighting with his Redskins teammates
Josh Norman fights with own team in ugly Redskins debut | New York Post

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again....outstanding reply.
So Fucking Butt Hurt Redskin Fan Like.
again SKIPPY!...not one person denies Dez isn't special needs...only he's not near the degree as your boy in Washington.

AND.....
you aren't a victim here. Grow the Fuck Up or stay in your comfort zone.

You see it one way, I see it another. it's just that simple. You have been firing just as many shots as I have, when I respond you make another condescending remark or call me butt hurt. Since this is going nowhere I'll move on and hope to find a thread where grown ups post.