• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman Needs To Be Suspended

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
noooooooo, that's jayson williams, completely different guy..

7650517.jpg

jason williams is 'white chocolate'.. but he certainly did have a potty mouth..

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL. OK - confusing since the other Williams played for the Sixers kind of around the same time (maybe a little earlier since I know that the murderer - er I mean Sixer - is a little older). White Chocolate was certainly fun to watch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
athletes are as much pussy PC as the rest of the country these days. i remember going to a sixers game back in the iverson days. the kings were in town with cwebb, peja, williams, etc. my brother and me were sitting right behind their bench. so jwill gets in early foul trouble.. and as he's heading towards the bench, a fan yells "hey jason, why don't you take a seat on the bench." jwill looks up and yells "why don't you suck my dick?"

no one knew except the select few people there. i guess these days a bunch of people would be whining about it on twitter, a couple local papers would pick it up and the kings would offer an official apology for.. gasp.. saying a curse word. but lets keep saying it over and over and over in our movies and music. it's cool there.
I don't know that using Jayson Williams as an example helps the cause or not...but that was pretty funny...

edit: nvm different J Williams. but still pretty funny:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All trash talk should be allowed unless its true. ie: If player A calls player B a fag its OK unless player B is an out of the closet fag. If he's not out of the closet and he tells the ref he is in fact gay, the ref can then throw a flag on to offender, and announce to the audience that player B is gay and player A called him a fag. Therefore Delonte West wouldn't be allowed to say to LeBron "I banged your mother".
That's not fair. How come Norman can call Dez a f@g, but Dez can't call Norman a f@g:thumb:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I'm from the idiot is the person who got arrested for assaulting his own mother. But I guess your values are different.

LOL...perhaps I took a different spin. Glad you're back with the hot sports opinions. I tend to shy away from the what? 5 year old stuff. What next? The Hardy signing

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...perhaps I took a different spin. Glad you're back with the hot sports opinions. I tend to shy away from the what? 5 year old stuff. What next? The Hardy signing

I remember when was wanting to kick his ass too..........Ya real tough guy he is.:rolleyes2:

Sorry p-diddy,but Norman is a nice guy compared to Duhz Bryant.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally both will collide with each other in their next meeting and spontaneously combust upon impact. Then we wont have to hear either of these morons again.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally both will collide with each other in their next meeting and spontaneously combust upon impact. Then we wont have to hear either of these morons again.
you throw the gmen's receiver and Sherman in there and I'll double down.

Funny....now you guys are selective with the me-players.

Fuck I hate Steve Smith too

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when was wanting to kick his ass too..........Ya real tough guy he is.:rolleyes2:

Sorry p-diddy,but Norman is a nice guy compared to Duhz Bryant.
No he isn't. Most Cowboy fans do think Dez can often be an idiot. Like when he stormed onto the field during a playoff game and could have drawn a 15 yard penalty. But Norman??? He is a whole other level of asshole...This was just another Sunday for Norman...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he isn't. Most Cowboy fans do think Dez can often be an idiot. Like when he stormed onto the field during a playoff game and could have drawn a 15 yard penalty. But Norman??? He is a whole other level of asshole...This was just another Sunday for Norman...

They are both dicks.............And no it isn't.............sorry but you never hit a woman................let alone smack their Mother around.

Norman may talk shit in a game,but when his name is brought up in a domestic violence,vs his own MOTHER,get back to me.

So ya your right dude that is a whole different level..........Thanks for pointing that out.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I'm from the idiot is the person who got arrested for assaulting his own mother. But I guess your values are different.

And it does not matter whether it happened 5 yrs ago or not as p-diddy(aka pday8810) put it..........And he even has 88 in his sign-in name.Way to back that clown.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
run with that

I also cheer when he scores or makes a big play

Hell if that's the best you could pick out of all the other points I brought up,think I will...........

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it does not matter whether it happened 5 yrs ago or not as p-diddy(aka pday8810) put it..........And he even has 88 in his sign-in name.Way to back that clown.
:nono:Dez was drafted in 2010. PDay8810 around before that. And If I remember correctly where he said the name came from...yeah, he is damn proud of that #88 in his screen name.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both dicks.............And no it isn't.............sorry but you never hit a woman................let alone smack their Mother around.

Norman may talk shit in a game,but when his name is brought up in a domestic violence,vs his own MOTHER,get back to me.

So ya your right dude that is a whole different level..........Thanks for pointing that out.
No, Hitting a women is NEVER acceptable. Was he convicted? I don't think he was, but could be wrong.

I thought we were talking about on the Football field? Did that change? And yes. Norman way bigger asshole. heck, there are two WRs in the NFC East alone that are bigger Aholes than Dez.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Hitting a women is NEVER acceptable. Was he convicted? I don't think he was, but could be wrong.

I thought we were talking about on the Football field? Did that change? And yes. Norman way bigger asshole. heck, there are two WRs in the NFC East alone that are bigger Aholes than Dez.

I spose..........But that doesn`t change the fact that a cowboy fan brings up norman when their own boy is no saint.

And to tell you the truth............They are both huge assholes............

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:Dez was drafted in 2010. PDay8810 around before that. And If I remember correctly where he said the name came from...yeah, he is damn proud of that #88 in his screen name.

I`m sure it had nothing to do with Drew Pearson..........:D