• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Jags @ Lions

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind in the fourth ten times.

Six Ws Four Ls.

Can't hold up too long.

Feels like the 2011 team that got blown out by NO in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see the offense can score almost as much as Defense and ST. Would be nice if they score as much as a real offense. Defense holds the opposition to 23 or less for 6 of the last 7 games. Offense barely does enough to not blow it. Playcalling needs to be better.

Reiff and Big Lar are not very good. Both will sign for very little or not be back. Robinson and Dahl would be just as good if not better. Should pick up 1 more OL in the draft.

LBs still cant cover anyone. Need to draft 1 more as well. Williams is athletic enough but is never in position. Secondary was very good.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see the offense can score almost as much as Defense and ST. Would be nice if they score as much as a real offense. Defense holds the opposition to 23 or less for 6 of the last 7 games. Offense barely does enough to not blow it. Playcalling needs to be better.

Reiff and Big Lar are not very good. Both will sign for very little or not be back. Robinson and Dahl would be just as good if not better. Should pick up 1 more OL in the draft.

LBs still cant cover anyone. Need to draft 1 more as well. Williams is athletic enough but is never in position. Secondary was very good.

Robinson was terrible against Minny. His footwork is terrible and he was lucky Matt stepped away from his guys all game. He never makes first contact while run blocking either. Just not a Robinson fan. He may be a decent swing tackle to keep around, but not as a starter for me. Maybe it's a bad game by him, that film was scary.

I put Julius Thomas in figuring he'd have a career day. NOT so much.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson was terrible against Minny. His footwork is terrible and he was lucky Matt stepped away from his guys all game. He never makes first contact while run blocking either. Just not a Robinson fan. He may be a decent swing tackle to keep around, but not as a starter for me. Maybe it's a bad game by him, that film was scary.

I put Julius Thomas in figuring he'd have a career day. NOT so much.

I didnt think Robinson was too bad. I did notice his footwork not being there yet too though. Has potential IMO. Reiff is not a Tackle. If he could move to Guard that would help a lot. My guess is some team takes a chance on him at Tackle though.

My guess is Dahl will be a tackle too. We will probably need another Guard. Tomlinson may be cut too so it might be 2 guards.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started Thomas over Ebron in two leagues.

That's the Lion fan in me right there.

I am just biting the bullet and starting him every week in 2 of my leagues. If he still sucks at the end of the year. I can just draft anew next season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just biting the bullet and starting him every week in 2 of my leagues. If he still sucks at the end of the year. I can just draft anew next season.
I should just start him. He's the best playmaker we have.

(I really believe that right now. No offense to Riddick.)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should just start him. He's the best playmaker we have.

(I really believe that right now. No offense to Riddick.)

Ebron is growing on me too. You could see him fighting the urge to do something stupid and cost the team a 15 yard penalty after that long catch and run. He's maturing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron is growing on me too. You could see him fighting the urge to do something stupid and cost the team a 15 yard penalty after that long catch and run. He's maturing.
I'm sure he'll make up for it.

Hard to complain about him when he's the only guy with potential to gain 15+ yards though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roberts had a great block today, more like a moving screen, but reall effective.

And he has shown the ability to make one big play ery couple games.

In all fairness, he and EE are the playmakers.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The running game is a joke. Is Caldwell forcing a dink and dunk offense on Cooter/Stafford? It is frustrating to see so few shots down field and so may lousy run plays getting stuffed. Every handoff was painful to watch today.

The Lions need to fix the linebackers and the running backs to take the next step into a top of the league team.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I still think he's a bitch. But he's our bitch.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll make up for it.

Hard to complain about him when he's the only guy with potential to gain 15+ yards though.
Marvin Jones is a pussy. Has talent but lets any CB bully him. He should just go fucking signing in a motown band or something.