• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, we already know what's gonna happen...........we know who is gonna sign, and then Bo is going to say "I'm really excited about this class......they bring a lot of potential, and we feel like they can make a big impact right away for our program."

Same thing every year.........the exciting part is over. The exciting part is when we randomly find out someone commits.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
few targets left, but I agree..

I don't understand why people think the teleconference is a big deal..

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget JJM.. after Jedburks Day tomorrow, there is Jedburks Day 2 for the spring game.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

The funny thing is, this is when the rumors really start.........during this 6 month stretch is when we get all these types of plorsts ---> "I hear that Taylor Martinez has packed on 15 pounds of muscle and is running a 4.18 40 now"........."I heard from someone who knows quite a bit that Jared Crick is going to be Ndamukong Suh this season"........."I heard that the team has formed a pact that they will win the National Championship this season no matter what."

etc, etc.. :rolleyes:

And I will be one of those people supplying these pointless rumors :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm now confident half of Husker Nation is retarded.

:L :L :L

Half of Husker Nation isn't retarded, they're insane. Especially the ones who get all wild over recruits :D

By the way, if Cody Green isn't an all-star yet by this next year then I'd say that he is officially a prime example of a recruit that Husker Nation way overhyped...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
craziest rumor I've heard: Watson, Brown, Gilmore, and Sanders all gone..

I haven't wanted to post any of these rumors, but come on.. :L

(note: if this comes out to be true :L @ me)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See those are the types of rumors that are started by people who aren't Husker fans...........they go to google and type in "Husker Boards" and then the main boards come up (huskerboard.com)........so they create an account there and pretend to be a Husker fan "with inside sources", and they make shit up to try and get us all worked up.

This has been going on for years. Usually they are just fans from other Big 12 programs.........a few years ago I found a Colorado fan who went to his CU board after he did it and was bragging about it :rolleyes:

Everyone hates us.......and it's to the point where they will go and start false rumors for shit sake :L...........just like some of those Beebe rumors about how Nebraska fans were calling and leaving voicemails saying they were going to slit his children's throats...........yea......right

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DADBURNIT when a head coach says one of his assistants is coming to Nebraska I want it to be addressed!!

:p

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard this..

Nebraska in negotiations to replace Fairbury hot dogs in memorial stadium next year. :eek::D

image.img

Bo has declined to comment..