• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...I thought it was fact if they said it? :noidea:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be being over simplistic, but if both sides of the trenches are struggling physically, isn't the common denominator what the coaches are being provided off of the training table and out of the weight room?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be being over simplistic, but if both sides of the trenches are struggling physically, isn't the common denominator what the coaches are being provided off of the training table and out of the weight room?

:clap:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Simple solution RA. They just need to life heavier weights! lol

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were that simple nobody would suck.

I'm more referring to burst. S&C is a science and I'm not so sure an unproven/inexperience Dobson leading the program is up to the intricacies of it. Remove the anomaly Suh from the equation and then evaluate the O and D lines since his arrival in 2008.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Dobson likes to take credit in his bio for the development of Suh, but When Bo got here (also in 2008) he stated Suh was the strongest player he'd ever seen.

ooops!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it were that simple nobody would suck.

I'm more referring to burst. S&C is a science and I'm not so sure an unproven/inexperience Dobson leading the program is up to the intricacies of it. Remove the anomaly Suh from the equation and then evaluate the O and D lines since his arrival in 2008.

I know there's a lot more to strength and conditioning than lifting weights, but Bo insists on having inexperienced assistants. Hey, maybe they need to do more belly flops? Corey Raymond was keen on those!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is there's going to be big changes among the staff, fucking Barney to TE's would appear to some as big however to me moving fB off the line is already expected, not keeping Marrow for fB instead is some real stupid fucking shit and I simply cannot find the words to express my ugly feelings about that.
I'm thinking with the free for all rules now in recruiting, we'll be seeing some new positions opening up and hopefully to see some of our A team recruiters like TJ get a new title and a fat roll with it

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CoachJP_NU “@footballscoop: We hear Kansas offensive grad asst Kyle Brey has joined the Nebraska staff in the same capacity" Welcome to the family#GBR

via Huskerboard & Twitter

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is there's going to be big changes among the staff, fucking Barney to TE's would appear to some as big however to me moving fB off the line is already expected, not keeping Marrow for fB instead is some real stupid fucking shit and I simply cannot find the words to express my ugly feelings about that.
I'm thinking with the free for all rules now in recruiting, we'll be seeing some new positions opening up and hopefully to see some of our A team recruiters like TJ get a new title and a fat roll with it

Barney to TE's is the greatest news I have ever heard.

Just get him off the fucking O-Line.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Callahan is widely regarded as one of the best in the game as far as OL coaches. That's about it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it makes me happy to hear of these rumors of changes being made........question of course is, what will the changes be?

I agree with RA in that Dobson is not getting our guys up front in the condition they need to be in. This is something that I fear Bo cannot see, however, and I am concerned that he thinks it's strictly an issue of recruiting.

It's recruiting, but most of it is just not being physically where they need to be to play with the big boys. We must get stronger up front before we can even begin to worry about using proper technique. There is no technique that can help you once you've been blown 4 yards off the line of scrimmage..........except maybe curl up and pretend to be dead