• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irresponsible rumor mill is swirling again on Taylor. The "inside sources" will be thrown out alot.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Taylor quitting the team..........

right..

And even if it was true........ which I would about shit myself if it were..........

Good riddance.....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... I really hope untrue, and it seems to stem from 1 guy with nobody else attempting to confirm..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said- I highly doubt it......

He's "quit" 3 times now.......

If he has infact- then good riddance- he's obviously a prima donna if he has quit 3 times and got talked into staying the first two........ good luck elsewhere...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also, I agree...........any player who ever does quit, see ya later bitch. If Tommie Frazier would have quit in 1993 I would have said the same thing

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this is where this rumor is coming from but it might be.

According to an amateur lip reading when Bo was screaming at Taylor after coming back to the sideline Bo screamed, "If you fucking call your dad on the fucking field during a game again it’ll be the last fucking thing you ever do. Now get your fucking ass [out/down/out of?] here mother fucker.” Taylor's response was, "fucking bitch".

Here is the video. I am no professional lip reader either but that is pretty much what he said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is this data coming from...? :confused:

I know Taylor was pissed after getting chewed, but quitting the team is a whole different ball game. :eek:

I had heard he called Bo a SOB.... LOL right after he got chewed out, but that was second hand....

I believe he has more character than this and like HH said above.... if he did, then so be it! No one player is bigger then the team! :cool:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit........it looks like that is exactly what he's saying too

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
started on a message board..

now I guess he didn't show up for practice(or whatever they do) today....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting pissed reading the comments from people already..........."If T-Magic really did quit then Bo needs to be fired."

This is where our fanbase has turned into a bunch of morons..........because we went through all these down years, and now people think "oh we got this guy who can run really fast and HE is the reason why we are winning games." Here we are buying into this whole "we have a superstar on our team" idea.........it pisses me off. Reading these comments from people is making my blood boil again like it was last night.

I fucking despise fans who give all the credit of their team's success to one player.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor is only good with a 100% ankle which he may not ever get back. His only weapon was running. His passing was still very weak.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ me getting voicemails....

"Can you check this out, is this true"........ :L like I"m fucking steve sipple.......

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Taylor is only good with a 100% ankle which he may not ever get back. His only weapon was running. His passing was still very weak.

Do you think Green could have thrown for over 300 yds against OSU like Taylor did? Also, do you realize how much of an impact a bad ankle would have on throwing a football?

Taylor is a good passer and compared to Green, he's a great passer.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting pissed reading the comments from people already..........."If T-Magic really did quit then Bo needs to be fired."

This is where our fanbase has turned into a bunch of morons..........because we went through all these down years, and now people think "oh we got this guy who can run really fast and HE is the reason why we are winning games." Here we are buying into this whole "we have a superstar on our team" idea.........it pisses me off. Reading these comments from people is making my blood boil again like it was last night.

I fucking despise fans who give all the credit of their team's success to one player.

JJM; relax man...

It will all work out no matter what (fans) say!

Most fans are ignorant to how or what goes on behind closed doors (Football facilities) and for them to say things like you mentioned above is not only irresponsible, but shows an attitude of poor me syndrome. I am sorry to say, but if fans feel this way because of one player, any players, then they are obviously those who have little confidence in self.

I see it here sometimes by some un-named posters....

Extreme ebbs and flows!

The sun will rise and set again, no matter what may or may not be happening in the Husker camp!

I have not heard from anyone that TM had an un-excused absence from today's activities, but then again... I did not hear of the video of Cotton getting pinched until I seen it here...