• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini says flu no issue: Nebraska coach Bo Pelini downplayed rumors of a bad flu bug spreading through the team.

“There are no issues like that,” Pelini said. “That’s news to me.”

:rolleyes:

:D

:L

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely unsubstantiated recruiting rumors

OL Bruce Banner will transfer to Nebraska from Desert State University and will have 2 years of eligibility remaining. Coaches are also saving a scholly for The Flash, a speedy WR from Central City. Flash reportedly ran the 40 in .00015 seconds (hand held). While playing QB and WR in high school, he
once completed a 60 yard touchdown pass. To himself. The Flash plans to major in Criminal Justice at NU.

Bruce Banner, referred to as The Incredible Hulk by his teammates, had been rumored to be heading to Michigan State University. When asked why, he was quoted as saying "I just like green". I.H. recently bench pressed 10,000 pounds in testing. The Cornhuskers have developed a special kevlar jersey for him because the Hulk kept ripping out of the regular ones. He will continue his studies in nuclear physics.

Photo of Bruce Banner (Newest Husker)

The_Incredible_Hulk_by_spidey_dudec-1.jpg

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely unsubstantiated recruiting rumors

OL Bruce Banner will transfer to Nebraska from Desert State University and will have 2 years of eligibility remaining. Coaches are also saving a scholly for The Flash, a speedy WR from Central City. Flash reportedly ran the 40 in .00015 seconds (hand held). While playing QB and WR in high school, he
once completed a 60 yard touchdown pass. To himself. The Flash plans to major in Criminal Justice at NU.

Bruce Banner, referred to as The Incredible Hulk by his teammates, had been rumored to be heading to Michigan State University. When asked why, he was quoted as saying "I just like green". I.H. recently bench pressed 10,000 pounds in testing. The Cornhuskers have developed a special kevlar jersey for him because the Hulk kept ripping out of the regular ones. He will continue his studies in nuclear physics.

Photo of Bruce Banner (Newest Husker)

The_Incredible_Hulk_by_spidey_dudec-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have to say....

I have never seen a (real insider as you guys call them) ever break a story!

Possibly they will add some humor to rumors as the legs that rumors get is fascinating, but anyone who has any direct wisdom of what is going on behind closed doors would not take it to the public before it was already out there. If they did.... they would be found out and axed, removed from the program or severely scrutinized...:mad:

Could a player spread the word if they had the knowledge? Sure, but most if not all players are excluded from behind the door decisions, directions and information that could be miss-understood or poorly handled.

Is there meetings that happen that involve players, yep... and they are given only the need to know information that they can handle. (If there is any information to disseminate?)

So the speculation of changes, recruiting and data, although is fun to see and watch develop (grow legs), it also must be kept in check, because besides Bo and a select few others, very few have the (facts) or are in the know as people call it. That is, unless the information is not something that would burden those who have the know….

The old saying of "where there is smoke, there is fire" can be proved now and then... but then you have to look at all those smoke issues that never panned out... For instance... just recently... Miami and Bo, Michigan and Bo.. Martinez quit the team, JJM’s weather map showing he had 10”… LOL, all these are just “smoke with legs”...

So when you see, hear of these rumors, it is best to do what I have stated here on SportsHoopla before.

“Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see”

The information always finds a way to come out and provides us all with irrefutable facts. “It is what it is”

Fact or fiction… you decide! :eek:

I'm out... see ya all later... have an important meeting to go to... :D

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I am back... Forget everything I said above....

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Not....

LMAO!!!

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be nice to have everyone signed on the dotted line... be done and start working towards next year!

Are we going to have everything covered we wanted to?

Probably not, but shuffling a few players around with the talents to do more than one position, we should be in the mix... barring injuries...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad I don't have to be a nazi-mod about rumors here..

can't even post email rumors on rivals.. :L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have to say....

I have never seen a (real insider as you guys call them) ever break a story!

Possibly they will add some humor to rumors as the legs that rumors get is fascinating, but anyone who has any direct wisdom of what is going on behind closed doors would not take it to the public before it was already out there. If they did.... they would be found out and axed, removed from the program or severely scrutinized...:mad:

Could a player spread the word if they had the knowledge? Sure, but most if not all players are excluded from behind the door decisions, directions and information that could be miss-understood or poorly handled.

Is there meetings that happen that involve players, yep... and they are given only the need to know information that they can handle. (If there is any information to disseminate?)

So the speculation of changes, recruiting and data, although is fun to see and watch develop (grow legs), it also must be kept in check, because besides Bo and a select few others, very few have the (facts) or are in the know as people call it. That is, unless the information is not something that would burden those who have the know….

The old saying of "where there is smoke, there is fire" can be proved now and then... but then you have to look at all those smoke issues that never panned out... For instance... just recently... Miami and Bo, Michigan and Bo.. Martinez quit the team, JJM’s weather map showing he had 10” … LOL, all these are just “smoke with legs”...

So when you see, hear of these rumors, it is best to do what I have stated here on SportsHoopla before.

“Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see

The information always finds a way to come out and provides us all with irrefutable facts. “It is what it is”

Fact or fiction… you decide! :eek:

I'm out... see ya all later... have an important meeting to go to... :D

So basically, if I were to literally show it to someone, they should only believe I am 5"? :mad: