• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you are the eagles next HC, whos your qb?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean these numbers?

I'm sorry, but Sam Bradford just isn't good.

Im not saying Braford is a star QB in this league. You were saying Sanchez is better which is ABSOLUTELY ludicrous.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying Braford is a star QB in this league. You were saying Sanchez is better which is ABSOLUTELY ludicrous.

So you're just going to ignore the virtually identical numbers they put up in the same system? :noidea: Come on man. Be logical here. It's not ludicrous when their numbers pretty much mirror each other. You're showing blind homerism towards Bradford here.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're just going to ignore the virtually identical numbers they put up in the same system? :noidea: Come on man. Be logical here. It's not ludicrous when their numbers pretty much mirror each other. You're showing blind homerism towards Bradford here.

Dude, look at every one else on this board. They ALL disagree with you. Look at all the Eagles fans who watched Bradford play this year. THey all STRONGLY disagree with you. Im not being a homer. Sanchez is an Eagles and so is Bradford. Sanchez is FREAKING horrific. Bradford had ended the season well. Had over 1100 yards in his last three games. He moved the ball and his interceptions came early in the season. Our O was much better with him in the game and we had no OLine and a terrible group of receivers.

Sanchez played against Miami and had 191 yards. Then at Tampa had 250 yards on 41 passes against the 2nd worst pass D in the NFL. Then his next game he had 199 yards and lost 45-14 against the worst pass D in the NFL. Sanchez was horrific the last 2 years. Bradford put up 336 vs Atlanta, 333 vs NO, 361 vs the best pass D in the league AZ, 380 vs Washington, 320 vs. the Giants. He had some good games. Sanchez came in for 3 games, lost all 3 and was AWFUL.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, look at every one else on this board. They ALL disagree with you. Look at all the Eagles fans who watched Bradford play this year. THey all STRONGLY disagree with you. Im not being a homer. Sanchez is an Eagles and so is Bradford. Sanchez is FREAKING horrific. Bradford had ended the season well. Had over 1100 yards in his last three games. He moved the ball and his interceptions came early in the season. Our O was much better with him in the game and we had no OLine and a terrible group of receivers.

Sanchez played against Miami and had 191 yards. Then at Tampa had 250 yards on 41 passes against the 2nd worst pass D in the NFL. Then his next game he had 199 yards and lost 45-14 against the worst pass D in the NFL. Sanchez was horrific the last 2 years. Bradford put up 336 vs Atlanta, 333 vs NO, 361 vs the best pass D in the league AZ, 380 vs Washington, 320 vs. the Giants. He had some good games. Sanchez came in for 3 games, lost all 3 and was AWFUL.

Dude. I doesn't really bother me if the whole board disagrees. I see facts. Yes, Bradford was good the 2nd half of this season. But do you really trust him? But there's no reason to continue this because neither of us are budging. Agree to disagree. You can keep Bradford and finish below .500 again next season. The Eagles will never do anything with Bradford. Just my opinion.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. I doesn't really bother me if the whole board disagrees. I see facts. Yes, Bradford was good the 2nd half of this season. But do you really trust him? But there's no reason to continue this because neither of us are budging. Agree to disagree. You can keep Bradford and finish below .500 again next season. The Eagles will never do anything with Bradford. Just my opinion.

Thats totally fine you feel that way. I have no issue with that. I have issue with you saying Sanchez is better and that is just flat out wrong. Bradford went 6-6 this year. Sanchez went 0-3 against 3 bad teams (Miami, Tampa, Detroit) and finished last year 1-4. Eagles fans watched Bradford win and keep us close almost every game this year. We also watched Sanchez lose 7 of his last 8.

We were 9-3 last year and Sanchez stepped in. Most Eagles fans were happy when we were 9-3 last year and playoff bound. Enter Sanchez and the 9-3 season gets flushed down the toilet and we finish 10-6.

I guess its hard to get Eagle fans to say Sanchez is better watching him go 1-7 over his last 8.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would take a serious negotiator, a boat load of up front cash and probably kill a franchise player assignment, but.......

z.jpg

:heh:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Sanchez completed 70% of his passes for 2 TDs and no INTs against the Lions...How can you blame him for the loss?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Sanchez completed 70% of his passes for 2 TDs and no INTs against the Lions...How can you blame him for the loss?

1 for 7 over his last 8. Took over a rolling 9-3 playoff bound team and flushed the season down the toilet. Went 0-3 this year.

Want to talk about the Detroit game? He completed 3 passes to his starting WR. Every other catch was to a RB or a TE. I'd be impressed with his 70% completion rate if it werent all to RB's and TE's while completing a mediocre 19 passes one being a fluke 50 yarder to the 3rd string TE. He missed open WR after open WR after open WR after open WR.

Drive one 3 and out
Drive four 3 and out
Drive five 3 and out
Drive six 1 and out
Drive seven 3 and out
Drive eight 6 and out
Drive nine 5 and out
Drive 10 Touch Down down 45 to 7

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm nobody is going to think butt fumble has more talent then Bradford. More likely to stay healthy, sure. Cheaper no doubt. The only question is ...do you want to risk signing Bradford and his health issues with the $ involved? Now that's a tough question to answer, because what are the alternatives ( and no Sanchez is not a alternative , unless you are trying to improve your draft choice)?

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm nobody is going to think butt fumble has more talent then Bradford. More likely to stay healthy, sure. Cheaper no doubt. The only question is ...do you want to risk signing Bradford and his health issues with the $ involved? Now that's a tough question to answer, because what are the alternatives ( and no Sanchez is not a alternative , unless you are trying to improve your draft choice)?

Bradford has more talent. I can agree there. But I just don't trust him as a leader. He just comes off soft to me. And of course Sanchez is not an alternative. In my mind, both of these guys are clipboard holders. But somebody is going to pay Bradford, and they are going to be paying for it for a while. And honestly, I hope it's the Eagles. Because that would be hilarious.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has more talent. I can agree there. But I just don't trust him as a leader. He just comes off soft to me. And of course Sanchez is not an alternative. In my mind, both of these guys are clipboard holders. But somebody is going to pay Bradford, and they are going to be paying for it for a while. And honestly, I hope it's the Eagles. Because that would be hilarious.
If the Eagles pass on Bradford, where do they look for their next QB ( since we both agree Sanchez isn't going to cut it)? This is what many teams are facing, so few decent QBs that you may have to settle and over pay.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles pass on Bradford, where do they look for their next QB ( since we both agree Sanchez isn't going to cut it)? This is what many teams are facing, so few decent QBs that you may have to settle and over pay.

There's absolutely zero reason to settle for average and over pay. I'd much rather take my chances with one of the rookie QBs. I'm a firm believer in the get your GM, coach, and QB, and let them work together for at least 2 years and see what you get. Let the Eagles' new staff find the QB they like, and ride with him. Start him right away. I know that's an unpopular opinion, but I've always learned more by being thrown in the fire rather than sitting back and learning the ropes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's absolutely zero reason to settle for average and over pay. I'd much rather take my chances with one of the rookie QBs. I'm a firm believer in the get your GM, coach, and QB, and let them work together for at least 2 years and see what you get. Let the Eagles' new staff find the QB they like, and ride with him. Start him right away. I know that's an unpopular opinion, but I've always learned more by being thrown in the fire rather than sitting back and learning the ropes.
In theory I agree, but the rookie class makes me re think it.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a riot coming from a dolphin fan 18 mil for tannyhill talk about a waste of money:suds: