• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you are the eagles next HC, whos your qb?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DO you let Sam walk or do you draft someone?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd definitely let Sam walk if he doesn't sign a very team friendly deal. It's not going to be an easy road for Philly to get out of their mess. What I do know is Bradford isn't winning that team a championship anytime soon.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Moose... The contract would have to be very team friendly. Make him an offer, but don't bank on him being the future. If he prices himself out of Philly then go with Sanchez. Cheaper, and arguably just as effective alternative. Regardless, a QB in the draft is a must. Highly unlikely that they land an instant starter in the draft so they need to get someone in place to develop. The hole this franchise was dug into is not going to produce instant results in the near future, so all of their decision making should be based off that.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Philly blow a wad of cash on high profile FAs. We've seen it before.

philadelphia-eagles-dream-team.jpg

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is a fine QB and he performed pretty well. The offense wasn't the problem there. There are no QB's worth a damn in this draft, either.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO you let Sam walk or do you draft someone?
Franchise him..No way do I keep Sanchez or let him even be the starter. Sam played better later on in the year. He is coming off bad ACLs injuries from a year ago. What's the harm by putting the franchise tag on him? Draft a QB, which I'm not fond of any of them really in this draft class. Personally, I like Hogan I think. Just my opinion and not sure what the other Eagles fans feel?:noidea:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford is an average at best QB, who is injury prone and lacks leadership skills. Eagles should just let him walk. Sanchez is the better QB between the two. Kind of sad to say. Bradford is a backup in this league. I'm sure some team stupid enough like the Browns will give him one last shot though. If I'm the Eagles, I'm definitely looking for my QB of the future in the draft. Ideally someone who you can start right away and just let him rip. The Eagles have nothing to lose at this point. Go all in on a new coach, GM, and QB. Give them at least 2 years and see what you come up with. That's just me though.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It boils down to how much they would need to commit to keep Bradford. He played reasonably well but I'm not committing top tier money to a guy who has 2 healthy seasons.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Moose... The contract would have to be very team friendly. Make him an offer, but don't bank on him being the future. If he prices himself out of Philly then go with Sanchez. Cheaper, and arguably just as effective alternative. Regardless, a QB in the draft is a must. Highly unlikely that they land an instant starter in the draft so they need to get someone in place to develop. The hole this franchise was dug into is not going to produce instant results in the near future, so all of their decision making should be based off that.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Philly blow a wad of cash on high profile FAs. We've seen it before.

View attachment 73494

You didnt watch him play this year. When BRADFORD had protection he played well and Sanchez was FLAT OUT awful. Each week Bradford played better behind a terrible OLine and put up 400 yard of passing against the Cards.

Sam Bradford is an average at best QB, who is injury prone and lacks leadership skills. Eagles should just let him walk. Sanchez is the better QB between the two. Kind of sad to say. Bradford is a backup in this league. I'm sure some team stupid enough like the Browns will give him one last shot though. If I'm the Eagles, I'm definitely looking for my QB of the future in the draft. Ideally someone who you can start right away and just let him rip. The Eagles have nothing to lose at this point. Go all in on a new coach, GM, and QB. Give them at least 2 years and see what you come up with. That's just me though.

You also didnt watch Bradford play this year. To say Sanchez is better is probably the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard on a chat site. Thats like saying Riley Cooper is better than Odell Beckham. Bradford had a fine year and was held back by a horrific OLine and WR's who dropped more passes than any team in the league.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It boils down to how much they would need to commit to keep Bradford. He played reasonably well but I'm not committing top tier money to a guy who has 2 healthy seasons.

FYI it was reported that early in the season Bradford shot down a 4 year 72 million dollar deal. Bradford is gonna get huge money from somebody. Is he worth HUGE money? No. But there are many teams that are starved for a QB and he did play pretty well this year. He was the least of the Eagles problems.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also didnt watch Bradford play this year. To say Sanchez is better is probably the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard on a chat site. Thats like saying Riley Cooper is better than Odell Beckham. Bradford had a fine year and was held back by a horrific OLine and WR's who dropped more passes than any team in the league.

Mark Sanchez has done more as a QB than Bradford will ever do. By all means, if you want to keep your average QB for the next 6 years or so, you go ahead with that, and enjoy accomplishing nothing. At best with a good supporting cast, Bradford would be one and done in the playoffs.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt watch him play this year. When BRADFORD had protection he played well and Sanchez was FLAT OUT awful. Each week Bradford played better behind a terrible OLine and put up 400 yard of passing against the Cards.

Don't get your panties in a wad dude. This thread was about what WE think they should do. Obviously there will be different opinions. And no, we don't think our opinions carry any weight for the actual team. This is a forum, not the Philadelphia Front Office. Even though I think the Philly FO would be more successful if they were run by a public forum lol.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford as an Eagle: 19 TDs and 20 turnovers.

Mark Sanchez as an Eagle: 18 TDs and 19 turnovers.

You get pretty much the same production. But. Mark Sanchez has playoff experience and has proven to be a tough son of a bitch. What has Bradford done? Blow his ACL twice.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the crop of QB's in the 2017 draft are better then this years crop of QB's, I'd say let Bradford walk and start Sanchez to a sure yourself a very high draft pick and get your QB of the future in 2017. Obviously easier said then done.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the crop of QB's in the 2017 draft are better then this years crop of QB's, I'd say let Bradford walk and start Sanchez to a sure yourself a very high draft pick and get your QB of the future in 2017. Obviously easier said then done.

I wouldn't dismiss this QB draft class. I like to wait until after the combine for final judgement. For all we know, a few of them could absolutely destroy every drill and make every throw and be a top prospect. Everyone is jumping off the Paxton Lynch bandwagon because of one game. I still believe he will prove to be the best QB from this draft and be very good.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Sanchez better than Bradford? Did you see any of the Eagles games this season? I think you are pulling our chain.:L
Sam played a lot better as the season went on. Our WRs were not helping him either with dropped passes, or catches that went off their hands and into the opponents. He is not deserving of the full blame here. Furthermore, give me a name who is availble that is better? If you give me Sanchez, I'm going to discredit anything else you give me.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get your panties in a wad dude. This thread was about what WE think they should do.
And anyone that mentions Sanchez as an option isn't thinking. Such an embarrassment. Don't make a fool of yourself.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI it was reported that early in the season Bradford shot down a 4 year 72 million dollar deal. Bradford is gonna get huge money from somebody. Is he worth HUGE money? No. But there are many teams that are starved for a QB and he did play pretty well this year. He was the least of the Eagles problems.

Contract numbers don't much matter. It is the guaranteed money that matters. A 4 year 72 million dollar deal in which 10 million is guaranteed is perfectly fine.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Sanchez better than Bradford? Did you see any of the Eagles games this season? I think you are pulling our chain.:L

I posted their numbers as Eagles at post #14. You can't refute numbers. :noidea: If I had to have one of them for an important game, I'm taking Sanchez, based on those numbers, and the fact that he's been in a lot of big games already through his career. And Bradford seems to play scared. It may be a result of not trusting the O line. I don't know. But he just doesn't come off as a leader to me at all.