• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard Did Not Want To Play With D'antoni Or Kobe

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron wants to be the GOAT he doesn't need to worry about Kobe, he needs to worry about MJ or imo, Magic Johnson!!

Kobe will be gone in 3 years or less, Lebron has plenty of time after Kobe retires to catch/pass him in ring counts. If Lebron feels that the Lakers are his best option, I seriously doubt that he cares who is on the team as long as they can help him win titles!!

Lebron doesn't need D-Wade or Bosh either, he just needs players who can play at a high level. That can be any of a multitude of players, including Kobe!!

Lebron will never pass Kobe - he isn't good enough - Word

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are a long ways from the opposite if both Kobe and Gasol are healthy and ready to play - That's all it took for them to win their first championship together because Bynum did nothing for the Lakers against Orlando - so once again you don't know what youre talking about. Gasol wasn't healthy because he played in the Olympics. With the proper rest and recovery I expect him to be 100% - especially now that Dwightmare is over with and no one heals or recovers like Kobe so you're full of shit on that one as well

OK.

Avi bets?

I say Lakers don't finish top 2 in their DIVISION or make the playoffs.

We can bet either or both!

The West is MUCH tougher now, top to bottom.
Your team is relying on older, slower players.

Your defense will be SHREDDED on most nights.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.

Avi bets?

I say Lakers don't finish top 2 in their DIVISION or make the playoffs.

We can bet either or both!

The West is MUCH tougher now, top to bottom.
Your team is relying on older, slower players.

Your defense will be SHREDDED on most nights.

Pure speculation - Especially if Gasol and Kobe are healthy, besides that the Lakers haven't played defense in three years anyway - so watching their defense get shreded is nothing new. As far as being older - that doesn't mean shit - the Lakers moved too slow last year because they didn't have a coach that emphasized the higher tempo in training camp. If they develop a pattern and tempo in training camp and stick with it, they will be fine.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been hearing how much tougher the west is each year now for the last ten years and the Lakers have always found ways to get into the hunt - so your predictions is like a bucket of shit left by a horse in the middle of your living room

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are a long ways from the opposite if both Kobe and Gasol are healthy and ready to play - That's all it took for them to win their first championship together because Bynum did nothing for the Lakers against Orlando - so once again you don't know what youre talking about. Gasol wasn't healthy because he played in the Olympics. With the proper rest and recovery I expect him to be 100% - especially now that Dwightmare is over with and no one heals or recovers like Kobe so you're full of shit on that one as well
I hear that it's the German air that speeds up Kobe's healing.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been hearing how much tougher the west is each year now for the last ten years and the Lakers have always found ways to get into the hunt - so your predictions is like a bucket of shit left by a horse in the middle of your living room

When was the last time the Lakers went 3 seasons without winning a round 2 playoff game?

When is the last time you could look at opposing rosters and CLEARLY see at least 7 teams with better rosters then yours?

When is the last time you knew you couldn't finish higher then 3 rd in your own division?

The Lakers haven't been " in the hunt" for 3 years.

My predictions have been pretty damn accurate in regard to the Lakers.

Preseason last year I said the Clippers would dust you.

Early season I said you would never crack the 4 seed and would be fighting for 6-8.

This year, you become a lottery team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will never pass Kobe - he isn't good enough - Word

Look, I'm no fan of Lebron and if both players were to retire right now, Kobe would rank higher on the all-time list than Lebron, imo!!

However, Lebron is the best player in the game right now and it is fairly likely that he will at least catch, if not pass, Kobe in total rings!!

It doesn't diminish Kobe's greatness to admit that Lebron has a solid chance to end up passing Kobe on the all-time list!! After all, Kobe isn't even the greatest Laker of all time, much less the GOAT!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest thing ever posted!! Even Heat fans don't buy this one!!
I guess you missed your boy Magic recently tweeting:

"NBA Championship rings are all that matter; Jordan 6, Me 5, Bird 3, LeBron 2 and Dr. J 1."

That was his reply to LeBron leaving him off his top 3 all-time list.

Who knew Magic considers Adam Morrison better than Ewing, The Mailman, Barkley etc...etc..

Why did he leave Russell, Sam Jones, Havlicek, Horry and Kareem off his list? They all have more rings than him?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....r-not-having-him-in-top-three/comment-page-3/

Besides, The only thing Kobe has on James is being able to score from more areas on the court. The rest James > Kobe.

Kobe has 2 "as the go to guy" rings.....just like James currently has.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest thing ever posted!! Even Heat fans don't buy this one!!

Rings are a product of your environment (in LBJs case he made his own environment because he was not lucky enough to be traded to a Lakers type situation), MVPs go to the best player. I am not saying rings are not important but when you have 4 to 1 MVPs I do not care how many rings you have, 4 MVPs is exactly says you are the better player.

I guess you missed your boy Magic recently tweeting:

"NBA Championship rings are all that matter; Jordan 6, Me 5, Bird 3, LeBron 2 and Dr. J 1."

That was his reply to LeBron leaving him off his top 3 all-time list.

Who knew Magic considers Adam Morrison better than Ewing, The Mailman, Barkley etc...etc..

Why did he leave Russell, Sam Jones, Havlicek, Horry and Kareem off his list? They all have more rings than him?

Magic Johnson fires back at LeBron for not having him in top three | ProBasketballTalk

Besides, The only thing Kobe has on James is being able to score from more areas on the court. The rest James > Kobe.

Kobe has 2 "as the go to guy" rings.....just like James currently has.

Magic is a moron. I love the guy and he was a great player but he was either drunk and hurt that LBJ left him out of the top 3 but Magic is a moron for not being able to count...or has no idea about basketball history?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Non existent? I doubt he has a bucket of shit in the middle of his living room, plus how could you teach a horse to shit in a bucket? And then the horse carries the bucket of shit into his living room? For what purpose? And since when do horses have opposable thumbs?

But I am guessing because the prediction is non existent there fore that would make it not a prediction but rather a fact...?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rings are a product of your environment (in LBJs case he made his own environment because he was not lucky enough to be traded to a Lakers type situation), MVPs go to the best player. I am not saying rings are not important but when you have 4 to 1 MVPs I do not care how many rings you have, 4 MVPs is exactly says you are the better player.

Magic is a moron. I love the guy and he was a great player but he was either drunk and hurt that LBJ left him out of the top 3 but Magic is a moron for not being able to count...or has no idea about basketball history?

Then I guess you have to admit that Kareem is the best of all time.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non existent? I doubt he has a bucket of shit in the middle of his living room, plus how could you teach a horse to shit in a bucket?

Lot's of practice?

And then the horse carries the bucket of shit into his living room? For what purpose? And since when do horses have opposable thumbs?

Everyone in my house has chores!

images

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash