• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much is Bieniemy going to miss Mahomes?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players make these coaches........... fair share

to do their

Belicek is the latest example........he was a nobody in Cleveland and was a nobody till Bledsoe got injued and stepped in TB12.....
As soon as Tommy boy left,so did NE.....
Brady steps on the field in Tampa,SB winning team.......

Its the players..........
agreed,but the coaches have to do their fair share of things too.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter the role he had in KC, you would expect him to take that championship accumen and apply it wherever he goes... For him to work as closely as he did, in whatever capacity, with Reid et al you would think he developed an expectation. Seeing what it takes to be a champion in this league. That vision was likely conveyed between himself, the owner, Rivera, FO & staff prior to taking this job.

Maybe he's overstepping his bounds. But IMO it seems more like he's trying to change the Washington franchise culture and his players aren't responding well. Seems like the fans are in agreement with this. S. O. F. T.
i think if rr gets off to a slow start,eb or del rio take over as head coach.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol
Lol
Lol
Andy Reid
Lol
Lol
Lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed,but the coaches have to do their fair share of things too.

Yes,coaches do have their place,but no way in hell does EB has the ability to make Sam Howell into another PM.
Even if Sam Howell was to have a season such as Purdy did last year,Washington does not have a McCaffrey,Kittle and Deebo as weapons nor athe defense.......

EB will just be another nobody.......

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes,coaches do have their place,but no way in hell does EB has the ability to make Sam Howell into another PM.
Even if Sam Howell was to have a season such as Purdy did last year,Washington does not have a McCaffrey,Kittle and Deebo as weapons nor athe defense.......

EB will just be another nobody.......
SF also has a good OLine, which is something Ron rivera couldn't care less about.

Remember, he traded Trent williams for a 3rd and 5th round pick...smh

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be some regret there. EB took on the risk of a parallel move to get out from underneath Reid and make a better name for himself. Not sure IIRC, but I think he had multiple teams interested in him. Not sure what he saw in WAS, but I'm sure Rivera had a lot to do with it.
He had no other team interested in him. Not even as OC

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason intensity is great until players get hurt in preseason. Spending any preseason time at Fed-Ex Field wouldn't be a plus, although I doubt the previous owner had league leading training facilities somewhere else. Howell might not develop into anything but at this point he has potential. I'd quite like to have Howell on my team's roster. Bieniemy?...not so much.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see this all play out. Whether Bienemy is all that and a bag o chips or what. A lot of the yeah but he was just a clipboard holder for Andy and had the best QB in football but he likely learned a lot from Andy too. The problem for him is that he will have to understand that he doesn't have the greatness around him and intensity alone isn't enough. Hope he succeeds actually but hard to say if he will on that team.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hows josh mcdaniels doing post brady? :suds:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think there’s any threat that what they build in Washington will be anything close to the juggernaut Reid and Mahomes have in KC. At the same time, who does?!?!? Put me in the column of someone who thinks that this could work. Andy Reid is an offensive genius and if Bienemy has been able to just take 50% of that vast knowledge he can fit an offense that will surprise. I think the Skins offensive personnel is under rated. I like McLaurin a lot. Howell is a tricky handicap though. The perception of Sam Howell really changed when Howell came back after many of his weapons at North Carolina graduated. They lost their top two backs and I think his top 3 receivers from that crew that people projecting Howell as an eventual first round pick. I do think that last season at North Carolina showed some of Howell’s warts. He does have limitations as a QB but I also think solid coaching can put him in good spots. I think this thing could work. Last year, with a shot of competent offensive coaching, the Giants surprised and took a step forward in the NFC East. I could see that role being flip flopped this year with the Giants regressing to the mean of the team that finished the season on a 3-6-1 run last year and the Redskins stepping up to be in the wildcard mix.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no other team interested in him. Not even as OC
Interesting. There are several inept offenses around the league that *should* have been interested.

I would have been happy with EB over Matt Canada.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this. Not throwing shade, just speaking straight facts.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only designed plays for a Mahomes-led offense. Now... Sam Howell.
A lot. Mahomes has become my favorite QB, that man is a special talent, he's just built different. He saves bad plays, improvises, runs, passes just a superior talent, how can he not miss that?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hows josh mcdaniels doing post brady? :suds:
Meh, to be fair to McDaniels, as an OC, he did coach Mac Jones pretty good in his rookie year. He's just an awful HC and should stick to what he does best. Having said that, yeah, it's a whole different animal when you have greatness to work with.