• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much is Bieniemy going to miss Mahomes?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only designed plays for a Mahomes-led offense. Now... Sam Howell.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ron Rivera said he "put my foot in my mouth" when discussing Eric Bieniemy's intensity, insisting he did not want to portray his players as soft or the first-year offensive coordinator as too demanding."

Wait, What?
Rivera rocks!

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure Bieniemy will miss Mahomes a lot more than Mahomes will miss Bieniemy. Bieniemy is a good coach I’m sure but Mahomes will be great regardless of who his OC is IMO, it will be interesting to see if Bieniemy improves the Commanders offense.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure Bieniemy will miss Mahomes a lot more than Mahomes will miss Bieniemy. Bieniemy is a good coach I’m sure but Mahomes will be great regardless of who his OC is IMO, it will be interesting to see if Bieniemy improves the Commanders offense.
we,ll see how good of a coach eb really is.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ron Rivera said he "put my foot in my mouth" when discussing Eric Bieniemy's intensity, insisting he did not want to portray his players as soft or the first-year offensive coordinator as too demanding."

Wait, What?
Rivera rocks!
It's embarrassing PDay.
There is still a contigent of commanders posters who want rivera around.

Rivera should have never been let around a front office. Thanks snyder.

I wish harris would have fired Rivera the day he took over.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his current crop of players are already complaining about his 'intensity' in practices... So I'd say he is already missing him, along with the KC culture.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his current crop of players are already complaining about his 'intensity' in practices... So I'd say he is already missing him, along with the KC culture.
We really don't know what EB did in KC in all honesty. Chiefs fans can't really answer that.
Reid is the head coach and the offensive coordinator as well. Reid called plays and EB pretty much carried out his orders.

I am not sure EB was as vocal in KC as he is here. EB is constantly swearing around the media here. Reid would not have tolerated that in KC. Everybody is under pressure here.

Howell is trying to be a first time NFL starter

EB is trying to be a first time OC with playcalling duties

Rivera is trying to keep his job but knows he is most likely gone

Harris and magic are trying to win back the fans and build a winning franchise

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really don't know what EB did in KC in all honesty. Chiefs fans can't really answer that.
Reid is the head coach and the offensive coordinator as well. Reid called plays and EB pretty much carried out his orders.

I am not sure EB was as vocal in KC as he is here. EB is constantly swearing around the media here. Reid would not have tolerated that in KC. Everybody is under pressure here.

Howell is trying to be a first time NFL starter

EB is trying to be a first time OC with playcalling duties

Rivera is trying to keep his job but knows he is most likely gone

Harris and magic are trying to win back the fans and build a winning franchise
No matter the role he had in KC, you would expect him to take that championship accumen and apply it wherever he goes... For him to work as closely as he did, in whatever capacity, with Reid et al you would think he developed an expectation. Seeing what it takes to be a champion in this league. That vision was likely conveyed between himself, the owner, Rivera, FO & staff prior to taking this job.

Maybe he's overstepping his bounds. But IMO it seems more like he's trying to change the Washington franchise culture and his players aren't responding well. Seems like the fans are in agreement with this. S. O. F. T.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter the role he had in KC, you would expect him to take that championship accumen and apply it wherever he goes... For him to work as closely as he did, in whatever capacity, with Reid et al you would think he developed an expectation. One that was likely conveyed between himself, the owner, Rivera, FO & staff prior to taking this job.

Maybe he's overstepping his bound. But IMO it seems more like he's trying to change the Washington franchise culture and his players aren't responding well.
He probably should not have taken the job if that is the case.

Reason being that who knows what the culture will look like once Harris gets his front office in place. I highly doubt that Harris keeps Rivera as GM. A new GM will likely hire the head coach and front office staff. As such, EB is working for a lame duck coach and front office.

The culture is up in the a because the front office is up in the air.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's embarrassing PDay.
There is still a contigent of commanders posters who want rivera around.

Rivera should have never been let around a front office. Thanks snyder.

I wish harris would have fired Rivera the day he took over.
I think he's on his last season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably should not have taken the job if that is the case.

Reason being that who knows what the culture will look like once Harris gets his front office in place. I highly doubt that Harris keeps Rivera as GM. A new GM will likely hire the head coach and front office staff. As such, EB is working for a lame duck coach and front office.

The culture is up in the a because the front office is up in the air.
Might be some regret there. EB took on the risk of a parallel move to get out from underneath Reid and make a better name for himself. Not sure IIRC, but I think he had multiple teams interested in him. Not sure what he saw in WAS, but I'm sure Rivera had a lot to do with it.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter the role he had in KC, you would expect him to take that championship accumen and apply it wherever he goes... For him to work as closely as he did, in whatever capacity, with Reid et al you would think he developed an expectation. Seeing what it takes to be a champion in this league. That vision was likely conveyed between himself, the owner, Rivera, FO & staff prior to taking this job.

Maybe he's overstepping his bounds. But IMO it seems more like he's trying to change the Washington franchise culture and his players aren't responding well. Seems like the fans are in agreement with this. S. O. F. T.
hope so.washinton needs that kind of intensity

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players make these coaches...........

Belicek is the latest example........he was a nobody in Cleveland and was a nobody till Bledsoe got injued and stepped in TB12.....
As soon as Tommy boy left,so did NE.....
Brady steps on the field in Tampa,SB winning team.......

Its the players..........