• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honest question about Pelini

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters!!!!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters!!!!
My HS senior photo...
Let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reports stating that they found traces of rufilin in Frank's body when they found him passed out behind the wheel that time in Ohio......

Pretty fuckin weird. Just thought I'd add that in here.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reports stating that they found traces of rufilin in Frank's body when they found him passed out behind the wheel that time in Ohio......

Pretty fuckin weird. Just thought I'd add that in here.
-------
Anyone has the right to believe what they want about Frank. And what I've posted you can accuse of being 2nd, 3rd, 4th, hand information. Truthfully I don't care. I believe my sources. And the truth of the matter once Osbornes recruits were pretty much gone Frank had the worst rebuilding year even including the lean years with Devaney. I don't think that's a coincidence.

The unversity/AD/retireing HC thought lightning would strike twice after Solich was handed the mantle. Frank had some good years, but they didn't last. I will submit to you that the only reason we went 10-3 the last year Franke was there was due in fact to Pelini. And yet Bo hasn't managed to do any better than that year.

Those that want to believe in the sanctity of Franks legacy you have that right. But to suggest that I don't know what what I've been talking about, you're talking about you can show no proof or denial on what I'm talking aboutin Franks case, I don't get you. I will never include what Frank accomplished with what Devaney or Osborne did because once Frank got his own recruits the program looked really bad. Pederson was an idiot for who he hired to replace Solich, but I don't believe he was wrong in letting Frank go.

Even now with Bo, everyone seems to be happy with mediocraty. And most seem to think he's the best we can do. Bullshit.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with where we are at right now because look where we were at just 5 years ago.

Seriously.......I can deal with the growing pains. The 4 loss seasons won't last forever. We're due, and it's going to change this season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I know it's going to change is because Phil Steele says so!

:dance:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Anyone has the right to believe what they want about Frank. And what I've posted you can accuse of being 2nd, 3rd, 4th, hand information. Truthfully I don't care. I believe my sources. And the truth of the matter once Osbornes recruits were pretty much gone Frank had the worst rebuilding year even including the lean years with Devaney. I don't think that's a coincidence.

The unversity/AD/retireing HC thought lightning would strike twice after Solich was handed the mantle. Frank had some good years, but they didn't last. I will submit to you that the only reason we went 10-3 the last year Franke was there was due in fact to Pelini. And yet Bo hasn't managed to do any better than that year.

Those that want to believe in the sanctity of Franks legacy you have that right. But to suggest that I don't know what what I've been talking about, you're talking about you can show no proof or denial on what I'm talking aboutin Franks case, I don't get you. I will never include what Frank accomplished with what Devaney or Osborne did because once Frank got his own recruits the program looked really bad. Pederson was an idiot for who he hired to replace Solich, but I don't believe he was wrong in letting Frank go.

Even now with Bo, everyone seems to be happy with mediocraty. And most seem to think he's the best we can do. Bullshit.

WTF does this mean?

And keep on believing your sources. Maybe someday they will tell you that you know what the hell you are talking about.

I provided facts trumping the BS you were spewing. Your sources can't change the facts. But you can ignore them and make your point.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigred472 you need to empty that bucket of shit you are posting from and start bailing water your dingy is sinking bud.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude!!!! This could have been done a long time ago!!! All you had to do is come on here and say, "Damn, I fucked that one up, my bad, I am an idiot" and it would have been over. We would have just brushed it off as a brain fart and moved on but you keep going with your bullshit. 99% of us have had to come on here and say we fucked up and was wrong (I say 99% because one of us is never wrong).

If you want to keep it up then that is cool but we will keep slapping you around.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed you make it to any CWS games or are you going to go

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed you make it to any CWS games or are you going to go

I went down to tailgate with the pops and the rest of our big original group on Father's Day. That is it. I will firmly admit that I am a stubborn ass when it comes to all of that disgrace that happened by building a stadium on lies and deception just to line the pockets of the corrupt mayor and his rich buddies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I know it's going to change is because Phil Steele says so!

:dance:

He has NU 16th in his preseason. That's still 3 losses.

But you said there won't be 4, so your point could be legit. Judging by the # of comebacks and close games last year, 4 losses wouldn't surprise me. Even when the defense is keeping the score down (20's), there is a multitude of undisciplined play elsewhere. Not to mention many big 10 offenses sucked last year and I would expect them to improve.

There were at least 4 games NU won last year that could have gone either way and NU plays at least 3 of them again.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just going off the fact that he has us playing in the Rose Bowl against Oregon en sech.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just going off the fact that he has us playing in the Rose Bowl against Oregon en sech.

So NU loses to either UCLA (ooc) or one big 10 game regular season (@ Michigan?). Loses the CCG against Ohio St. and the Rose Bowl to Oregon.

That's 3, if no bofart.

I still don't see where many are expecting the undiciplined play to suddenly disappear. It's a trademark no different than it was Neuheisal's trademark or a long list of other coaches that can't or haven't met expectations.

They barely beat Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan, Mich St, Penn St, and even Iowa. They got paddled by Ohio St and Wisconsin 2.
Of the 6 games they eeked out, you can't expect the football gods to give you the break you need every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NU loses to either UCLA (ooc) or one big 10 game regular season (@ Michigan?). Loses the CCG against Ohio St. and the Rose Bowl to Oregon.

That's 3, if no bofart.

I still don't see where many are expecting the undiciplined play to suddenly disappear. It's a trademark no different than it was Neuheisal's trademark or a long list of other coaches that can't or haven't met expectations.

They barely beat Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan, Mich St, Penn St, and even Iowa. They got paddled by Ohio St and Wisconsin 2.
Of the 6 games they eeked out, you can't expect the football gods to give you the break you need every time.

Losing to NW this year would not be a Bofart game. Plus I would like to say Michigan St considering their defense but I just don't see how they are going to score unless they have a hidden gem on that side of the ball.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE HUSKERZ LOLZZZZ!!!