• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniels vs Maye: Final thoughts

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t sleep on Dotson. After a tremendously successful rookie campaign, his second season was quite the slump but with a new QB and a new system, hopefully his career is revived.
Adding another WR threat to the group also opens things up for him, giving him a much better chance to become everything that he teased us with in year one.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding another WR threat to the group also opens things up for him, giving him a much better chance to become everything that he teased us with in year one.
i agree that getting another wr would help but do i have to give up draft picks to do it instead of simply waiting for him to hit the FA market next year sign boyd to a deal this year if wr is needed . . why are we so hell bent on giving up resources for one year rentals ? there are no sign and trades in the NFL because of the hard cap . you risk losing a high pick for one years worth of play and you would still be in the same boat again the following year

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could…it could also take away snaps…definitely would from McCaffery.
The Air Raid offense features four wideouts. Trips to one side, single guy to the other.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree that getting another wr would help but do i have to give up draft picks to do it instead of simply waiting for him to hit the FA market next year sign boyd to a deal this year if wr is needed . . why are we so hell bent on giving up resources for one year rentals ? there are no sign and trades in the NFL because of the hard cap . you risk losing a high pick for one years worth of play and you would still be in the same boat again the following year
Thanks, good conversation but, I'm done with the Tee Higgins talk, it's time for me to move on.