• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harvin and Willson will play Saturday

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin on the field is going to make the Saints D honest which could open up the running game. I think Lynch will have a big game.

I think the Saints will not dare stacking the box (we've seen many defenses stacking the box this year) because Harvin and Wilson will make them pay if they do that.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Saints will not dare stacking the box (we've seen many defenses stacking the box this year) because Harvin and Wilson will make them pay if they do that.

If the Saints stack the box, Harvin and Tate on crossing routes all day burning the secondary.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of everything else this is going to make containing Wilson a lot tougher. Foles was breaking contain against them last week. Now they have to worry about Lynch up the middle, and Harvin/Wilson on the edges when Harvin lines up in the backfield. And if Bevell is going to be willing to dial up a slant then he'll be causing trouble in the slot.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching KING5 and Harvin was saying he has been swimming,bike riding etc since the Vike's game and that they were concerned about soreness and did not wish to take a chance on him not being ready so they sat him.

All the negative stuff people have been saying across the net is all bs,Harvin was very down to earth about it,he said they just wanted to make sure there was zero soreness,stiffness when he does cut's etc and there is none in the last two weeks.