• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden is an asshole

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im fine with that But we are talking about a VETERAN Coach and QB.

Great. In terms of Cousins which games was the loss primarily due to him? You could make a case for this last season vs. the Panthers & Giants. This season not so much. The only losses I would possibly put on Cousins would be the 2 Eagles games (debatable). Which other losses would you state were primarily because of Cousins?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. But when it was coming down to crunch time, KC was missing his throws. You cant miss that badly to Doc for the TD. Give the guy a chance to make the play. I don't want to see him gone as I am still evaluating him. I just don't look at his numbers b/c a lot of those numbers are inflated. I look at crunch time plays, accuracy in big time situations. That doesn't show up in the stat sheet. Im not happy with Gruden at all this year. Not commenting on what he did yesterday is just crazy. Not smart football at all. Expecting the offense to convert a 4th an 6 at the end of the 3rd qtr when we were in FG range and we needed points. That is inexcusable. Then the 4th an 1 reasoning he gave at his press conference was just insane. We down by two scores at that point in the game.
doc fell on one that was an easy TD . its all about stat line BS with you dean when last week he lead the team to the comeback win and you didnt want to give him much credit at all

we know your bias , KC played well enough to win

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave credit to KC for the Quick pass in Sea. But yes the Doc catch was all on him. sorry.

Wrong. First of all you stated that the Quick pass was not even that good which is completely ridiculous. Secondly the pass to Doctson was not that bad as numerous people here have stated.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. In terms of Cousins which games was the loss primarily due to him? You could make a case for this last season vs. the Panthers & Giants. This season not so much. The only losses I would possibly put on Cousins would be the 2 Eagles games (debatable). Which other losses would you state were primarily because of Cousins?

I agree with you the 2 eagles games. I didn't like yesterday but it didn't matter the defense gave up way too many points. Wasn't all KC's fault.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doc fell on one that was an easy TD . its all about stat line BS with you dean when last week he lead the team to the comeback win and you didnt want to give him much credit at all

not talking about that play. of course that was on Doc. Im talking about the one in the middle of the field.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too funny. Yes Cousins perhaps blew the one pass to Doctson but Doctson blew the other TD opportunity. It happens - they made mistakes. Should they have done better - yes. Did they give up 5 TDs with almost no resistance? Nope. To put the blame of this loss on Cousins is a joke.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. First of all you stated that the Quick pass was not even that good which is completely ridiculous. Secondly the pass to Doctson was not that bad as numerous people here have stated.

I said he made a god throw b/c he was going to get hit on the quick play. yes the Doc play was on Doc. That catch was one of the best I have seen

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not talking about that play. of course that was on Doc. Im talking about the one in the middle of the field.

OK - so they both made mistakes. Get over it already.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny. Yes Cousins perhaps blew the one pass to Doctson but Doctson blew the other TD opportunity. It happens - they made mistakes. Should they have done better - yes. Did they give up 5 TDs with almost no resistance? Nope. To put the blame of this loss on Cousins is a joke.

I didn't put the blame on KC.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying its the same old song. I always share my opinions. Are you really going to blame Bruce Allen for this season?

Why wouldn’t we blame Allen?

He allowed our top two WRs to leave in FA and their replacements have had close to zero production.

His biggest money FAs were along the DL...neither play much when Allen and Ironman are healthy.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were without there best dlineman. Not defending the defense yesterday. Defending KC yesterday is just homerism. He missed alot of throws and threw a huge pick. Yes his Wr's dropped balls. I expected better from the "franchise" QB.

Well we were missing four offensive linemen the previous week against Seattle and overcame that.

We were also missing three of those defensive starters against Seattle.

You make stuff up to diss the offense...you make stuff up to defend the defense.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doctson is tall and has an impressive catch radius and some exceptional skills... but he is SLOW. We have seen this two weeks in a row now. One where he made the catch, and a couple of times where he just wasnt fast enough to get to the spot.

You arent happy with Gruden because you know as long as he is the coach, we will likely never have the type of QB you long for.

Wait! What? Are you blaming Doctson for Kirk overthrowing him? I need to read that again. You are blaming Doctson. Wow.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! What? Are you blaming Doctson for Kirk overthrowing him? I need to read that again. You are blaming Doctson. Wow.

Breed, Im only slightly busting Deans balls because of his incessant half assed prattle that all that ails this team comes down to Gruden and Cousins.

Did Kirk over throw Doctson.. .sure a little. BUT then again Doctson is only a 4.5 40 guy in shorts. So the reality is, If Docston were a hair faster, he would have two or three more walk off TD's....... BUT our QB also needs to learn to judge his WRs speed better and place ball where WR is going to be instead of 3-5 feet beyond where said WR can get to.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breed, Im only slightly busting Deans balls because of his incessant half assed prattle that all that ails this team comes down to Gruden and Cousins.

Did Kirk over throw Doctson.. .sure a little. BUT then again Doctson is only a 4.5 40 guy in shorts. So the reality is, If Docston were a hair faster, he would have two or three more walk off TD's....... BUT our QB also needs to learn to judge his WRs speed better and place ball where WR is going to be instead of 3-5 feet beyond where said WR can get to.

Or if Kirk were more accurate in that alternate reality of which you speak...........

Doctson's speed is fine. Just like Kirk's arm strength is fine.

As for everything being Gruden n Cuz's fault. That's just ass backwards stupid. I didn't see Gruden out there
whiffing on a single block. Or Cuz getting flamed by Adam 'The Human Torch' Thielen time after time.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if Kirk were more accurate in that alternate reality of which you speak...........

Doctson's speed is fine. Just like Kirk's arm strength is fine.

As for everything being Gruden n Cuz's fault. That's just ass backwards stupid. I didn't see Gruden out there
whiffing on a single block. Or Cuz getting flamed by Adam 'The Human Torch' Thielen time after time.

Preaching to the choir bro.

Was Cousins perfect in this game?? Nope.

Was he a big reason why we lost this game?? Only in Den's world.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preaching to the choir bro.

Was Cousins perfect in this game?? Nope.

Was he a big reason why we lost this game?? Only in Den's world.

I never said big reason. Cmon now. Hey Shark how are RJF and Baker doing?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I would say the guys that replaced them are Allen and Ironman...both of which were better. McClain also did impact that Seattle game.

Speaking of which, our line is pretty weak right now without Ironman and Allen. Hood is getting abused and no one can really get to or bring down the QB. It happened again yesterday and is becoming quite a problem. Kind of like our run game, non-existent. Yesterday's loss however, is on ALL involved.

Hope we can slow down the Saints this week.

HTTR!