• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden is an asshole

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - I am giving you a chance - cmon give us your plan moving fwd. BTW - you never give us your specific alternate ideas - you just bitch. Who said I am blaming Allen - I am just asking for your plan. Give it to us or just keep quiet.

lol. I have to give you a whole plan now? Im commenting on stuff from the game. Any normal Redskin fan would be pissed from yesterday. Not excited or just shrug there shoulders and say oh well.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I have to give you a whole plan now? Im commenting on stuff from the game. Any normal Redskin fan would be pissed from yesterday. Not excited or just shrug there shoulders and say oh well.

OK - I get it - you want to bitch but don't want to give say an actual plan to correct issues. Bitch away.....

BTW moron - I don't just say "oh well" - I get as pissed as most during the game & shortly thereafter. However I learn to be objective after the game & look for the actual reasons for wins or losses & don't simply give all the blame/credit to QB and/or coach & realize that the entire game doesn't come down to the last few minutes. Go discuss that w/ your buddies at the bar & at the gym.

I know that you would never give any actual thoughts on how to improve any area of this team - bitching is what you do best.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - I get it - you want to bitch but don't want to give say an actual plan to correct issues. Bitch away.....

BTW moron - I don't just say "oh well" - I get as pissed as most during the game & shortly thereafter. However I learn to be objective after the game & look for the actual reasons for wins or losses & don't simply give all the blame/credit to QB and/or coach & realize that the entire game doesn't come down to the last few minutes. Go discuss that w/ your buddies at the bar & at the gym.

I know that you would never give any actual thoughts on how to improve any area of this team - bitching is what you do best.

not bitching. point important things out. you have been throwing excuses out for weeks. lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not but the general excuse for KC was that his oline was banged up. A lot of things went wrong yesterday. I expect our coach to put us in the best position to win. I don't think he did that yesterday
he put 30 points up nuff said

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he put 30 points up nuff said

Don't want to count the INt to the 1. Of course. Sure skinsdad he was on point all day long. Nothing to worry about.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to count the INt to the 1. Of course. Sure skinsdad he was on point all day long. Nothing to worry about.
30 points vs the number 3 defense in the league should get you the win . a defense that gave up 5 for 5 tds in the red zone says it all

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 points vs the number 3 defense in the league should get you the win . a defense that gave up 5 for 5 tds in the red zone says it all

They were without there best dlineman. Not defending the defense yesterday. Defending KC yesterday is just homerism. He missed alot of throws and threw a huge pick. Yes his Wr's dropped balls. I expected better from the "franchise" QB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were without there best dlineman. Not defending the defense yesterday. Defending KC yesterday is just homerism. He missed alot of throws and threw a huge pick. Yes his Wr's dropped balls. I expected better from the "franchise" QB.
he scored 2 tds and threw for another

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually he was 26 out of 45 with at least 4 drops. So that would have made what 30 out of 45 or 66% completion ratio?? He also had two rushing TDs.

Was it a perfect day?? Nope. But I wager most teams would be quite pleased with a QB who threw for 325 yards and a TD, Rushed for two more.. despite the INT.

Them there is Franchise QB numbers Dean.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he was 26 out of 45 with at least 4 drops. So that would have made what 30 out of 45 or 66% completion ratio?? He also had two rushing TDs.

Was it a perfect day?? Nope. But I wager most teams would be quite pleased with a QB who threw for 325 yards and a TD, Rushed for two more.. despite the INT.

Them there is Franchise QB numbers Dean.

that's the problem you look at the numbers and don't look at the bad throws he made. The INT was huge. His numbers are always going to be big b/c we have no running game. I am holding KC to a higher standard. You cant compare him to an average QB.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the problem you look at the numbers and don't look at the bad throws he made. The INT was huge. His numbers are always going to be big b/c we have no running game. I am holding KC to a higher standard. You cant compare him to an average QB.

I dont compare him to an average QB. The INT was HUGE because we lost the game, and it furthers your desire to see him gone. Bottom line, in most instances if you said the Redskins scored 30 points, you would expect we win that game. Cousins didnt let us down. Cousins was not the reason we lost that game, neither was Gruden in the grand scheme of things. The fact that our defense let Case fucking Kennum look like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning is why we lost.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont compare him to an average QB. The INT was HUGE because we lost the game, and it furthers your desire to see him gone. Bottom line, in most instances if you said the Redskins scored 30 points, you would expect we win that game. Cousins didnt let us down. Cousins was not the reason we lost that game, neither was Gruden in the grand scheme of things. The fact that our defense let Case fucking Kennum look like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning is why we lost.

Very true. But when it was coming down to crunch time, KC was missing his throws. You cant miss that badly to Doc for the TD. Give the guy a chance to make the play. I don't want to see him gone as I am still evaluating him. I just don't look at his numbers b/c a lot of those numbers are inflated. I look at crunch time plays, accuracy in big time situations. That doesn't show up in the stat sheet. Im not happy with Gruden at all this year. Not commenting on what he did yesterday is just crazy. Not smart football at all. Expecting the offense to convert a 4th an 6 at the end of the 3rd qtr when we were in FG range and we needed points. That is inexcusable. Then the 4th an 1 reasoning he gave at his press conference was just insane. We down by two scores at that point in the game.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bitching. point important things out. you have been throwing excuses out for weeks. lol

I have not been making excuses but you don't see that since your reading comprehension skills are off. I have stated that.

Yes Cousins and Gruden deserve some of the blame (as well as the credit) but not all of it as you portray.

Injuries are a reality that hurts a team - not an excuse (you seem to feel that a team should be fine regardless
which is stupid)

Believe that Allen has done good & bad (as I stated but you ignored)

Realize that the game is 60 minutes long & doesn't simply come down to last 2 minutes or a given
play (a concept that escapes you).

Oh well - you are an emotional fan (understand that) & I also get emotional & go on rants during the game & just after but calm down after a day or so. You appear to never calm down & focus on some flaw for days & weeks. Cmon - nobody is perfect - the best that coaches/players can do is to try & learn from their mistakes.

HTTR

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. But when it was coming down to crunch time, KC was missing his throws. You cant miss that badly to Doc for the TD. Give the guy a chance to make the play. I don't want to see him gone as I am still evaluating him. I just don't look at his numbers b/c a lot of those numbers are inflated. I look at crunch time plays, accuracy in big time situations. That doesn't show up in the stat sheet. Im not happy with Gruden at all this year. Not commenting on what he did yesterday is just crazy. Not smart football at all. Expecting the offense to convert a 4th an 6 at the end of the 3rd qtr when we were in FG range and we needed points. That is inexcusable. Then the 4th an 1 reasoning he gave at his press conference was just insane. We down by two scores at that point in the game.

Doctson is tall and has an impressive catch radius and some exceptional skills... but he is SLOW. We have seen this two weeks in a row now. One where he made the catch, and a couple of times where he just wasnt fast enough to get to the spot.

You arent happy with Gruden because you know as long as he is the coach, we will likely never have the type of QB you long for.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not been making excuses but you don't see that since your reading comprehension skills are off. I have stated that.

Yes Cousins and Gruden deserve some of the blame (as well as the credit) but not all of it as you portray.

Injuries are a reality that hurts a team - not an excuse (you seem to feel that a team should be fine regardless
which is stupid)

Believe that Allen has done good & bad (as I stated but you ignored)

Realize that the game is 60 minutes long & doesn't simply come down to last 2 minutes or a given
play (a concept that escapes you).

Oh well - you are an emotional fan (understand that) & I also get emotional & go on rants during the game & just after but calm down after a day or so. You appear to never calm down & focus on some flaw for days & weeks. Cmon - nobody is perfect - the best that coaches/players can do is to try & learn from their mistakes.

HTTR

Im fine with that But we are talking about a VETERAN Coach and QB.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL - unless KC actually makes some good plays in crunch time which he did in SEA & all that you did was give credit to the WRs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doctson is tall and has an impressive catch radius and some exceptional skills... but he is SLOW. We have seen this two weeks in a row now. One where he made the catch, and a couple of times where he just wasnt fast enough to get to the spot.

You arent happy with Gruden because you know as long as he is the coach, we will likely never have the type of QB you long for.

SLOW? He is adequate speed for his size. KC totally missed that throw. You are not going to admit that. Even Kc admitted that in his PC. I don't want the RG3 type QB. Im the one who was saying put in KC.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - unless KC actually makes some good plays in crunch time which he did in SEA & all that you did was give credit to the WRs.

I gave credit to KC for the Quick pass in Sea. But yes the Doc catch was all on him. sorry.