• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your top 10 most likely

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes you just got to let the haters hate. SU has an ooc where they beat #6 & #12 and they still find a reason to trash SU's schedule

come off it, you must not be watching Baylor right now and if you are you are in complete denial that they are good simply because you played them earlier in the year. if that's the #12 team in the country then I am barack fucking obama

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also I cannot believe baylor has to resort to some gimmicky zone to try and stop this team. Really, can't play an inferior team man to man??

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true baylor is getting exposed tonight.........

but the point remains. cuse can play just about anyone and schmucks like you will still give us crap about our schedule

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true baylor is getting exposed tonight.........

but the point remains. cuse can play just about anyone and schmucks like you will still give us crap about our schedule

that's not true. I have told you that you have not been tested on the road in the nonconference, which is true. I tell you when you are taking the little number next to a school's name into account more than you should. In this case, I have been telling you for over a week that the number next to Baylor's name is VERY wrong. But instead of realizing this, you have continued to argue that baylor has great computer numbers and they are 13-1 blah blah blah because all you ever do is look at stats without caring if the stats are padded by a team's absolutely awful nonconference schedule. Baylor's schedule was awful, other than 'Cuse and, to a lesser extent, Kentucky.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why Baylor was ever 7th to begin with before the ISU game. They hadn't done anything to warrant it.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why Baylor was ever 7th to begin with before the ISU game. They hadn't done anything to warrant it.

wait an overtime win at home vs Northwestern State isn't a resume building win?

coulda fooled slapdick

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahaha, you mean like losing every game to a ranked team that they didn't play in Dallas?????:laugh3:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, you mean like losing every game to a ranked team that they didn't play in Dallas?????:laugh3:

hey be nice, kentucky was ranked #3 during their game. So you know, that's like the same as beating Michigan State or Wisconsin right?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not true. I have told you that you have not been tested on the road in the nonconference, which is true. I tell you when you are taking the little number next to a school's name into account more than you should. In this case, I have been telling you for over a week that the number next to Baylor's name is VERY wrong. But instead of realizing this, you have continued to argue that baylor has great computer numbers and they are 13-1 blah blah blah because all you ever do is look at stats without caring if the stats are padded by a team's absolutely awful nonconference schedule. Baylor's schedule was awful, other than 'Cuse and, to a lesser extent, Kentucky.

that point would be relevant IF the tourny was played in a home game for the higher seeds format. but it is not so the point is irrelevant

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey be nice, kentucky was ranked #3 during their game. So you know, that's like the same as beating Michigan State or Wisconsin right?

while you are joking there is quite a bit of truth to that statement. if a team goes into a game thinking they are the #3 in the nation. they will be on their A-game and they will have the intimidation factor on there side.

yes they are not really #3 but I believe that ranking at game time does have some impact.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while you are joking there is quite a bit of truth to that statement. if a team goes into a game thinking they are the #3 in the nation. they will be on their A-game and they will have the intimidation factor on there side.

yes they are not really #3 but I believe that ranking at game time does have some impact.

slapdick, you make so much shit up spur of the moment just so you can defend a team that YOUR team beat just so that it seems like a better win than it is.

This is a prime example of that. They will be on their A game because there is a 3 next to their name on december 6th? Really? That's all you've got?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that point would be relevant IF the tourny was played in a home game for the higher seeds format. but it is not so the point is irrelevant

wow. just, wow. more rationalization from slapdick!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

'Cuse's best NON home win just lost to Texas Tech.

Jesus at least our best non home win at least went to kansas and got a Win. Can't wait to see what Baylor does in Phog

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slapdick, you make so much shit up spur of the moment just so you can defend a team that YOUR team beat just so that it seems like a better win than it is.

This is a prime example of that. They will be on their A game because there is a 3 next to their name on december 6th? Really? That's all you've got?

well i have been saying this for a long time going all the way back to since i first starting trolling you guys cuz "sdsu did not receive a single vote in both rankings the week they played zona"

and i dunno, if you think college sports do not have a mental aspect to them or believe that a teams strength does not rise and/or fall throughout the course of a season then you are seriously clueless. its called momentum & confidence and it is present in every sport and affects every team.

a #3 team vs an unranked team will have two totally different mindsets.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i have been saying this for a long time going all the way back to since i first starting trolling you guys cuz "sdsu did not receive a single vote in both rankings the week they played zona"

and i dunno, if you think college sports do not have a mental aspect to them or believe that a teams strength does not rise and/or fall throughout the course of a season then you are seriously clueless. its called momentum & confidence and it is present in every sport and affects every team.

a #3 team vs an unranked team will have two totally different mindsets.

you don't even make sense when you are flustered. Are you saying that beating Kentucky in Dallas was a better win than us being SDSU on the road because of the number next to their game at the time of the win? Because that's funny

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Cuse's best NON home win just lost to Texas Tech.

Jesus at least our best non home win at least went to kansas and got a Win. Can't wait to see what Baylor does in Phog

I just love how you ave to stretch shit. best "non home win" really?

we have beaten teams that have knocked off.......

kentucky, wisconsin, michigan state, louisville, kansas, & iowa

but yeah ==> keep hating (and you forget to look at how pathetic your schedule is this year)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cue the "Baylor MUST be worthy of the 12 ranking because TTU's students just rushed the court" argument from slapdick in 3...2....1.....

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it doesn't count when AZ beat Duke at the Garden when Duke was ranked #6 (at the time)?

Just checking to find out where the argument shifts.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love how you ave to stretch shit. best "non home win" really?

we have beaten teams that have knocked off.......

kentucky, wisconsin, michigan state, louisville, kansas, & iowa

but yeah ==> keep hating (and you forget to look at how pathetic your schedule is this year)

hahaha I had to say non home win because Syracuse didn't play any true road games in the nonconference. I was actually trying to make your neutral court situation as close to our true road games as i could. but thanks for reminding me of that, slapdick!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't even make sense when you are flustered. Are you saying that beating Kentucky in Dallas was a better win than us being SDSU on the road because of the number next to their game at the time of the win? Because that's funny

i am not saying it was a better win. I am just saying ranking at game time is something that SHOULD be factored in. (jeez talk about being a numbnutz) .

yes UK is not the #3 team but it wasn't exactly a walk in the park for them. There was a lot of media, a lot of hype, and a lot of preparation going into that game