• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your top 10 most likely

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, slapdick, can you tell me how many years the Orange missed the NCAA tournament due to a post season ban because of NCAA violations? Just wondering if you know.

it happened only once. yes we have had an ncaa issue as well, but lets be clear ==> when you are the only coach to have FFs vacated at multiple schools..........

obviously you are part of the problem

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it happened only once. yes we have had an ncaa issue as well, but lets be clear ==> when you are the only coach to have FFs vacated at multiple schools..........

obviously you are part of the problem

Obviously? The NCAA doesn't seem to think so. Calipari has never been implicated in violations at UMass or Memphis.

At UMass, Marcus Camby ended up getting jewelry and hookers from an agent after he was already on the UMass team... something that didn't benefit Calipari or UMass at all, not to mention Calipari was the one who turned Camby in to the NCAA.

Memphis's Final Four wasn't stripped because of anything that Calipari did, at least not according to the NCAA.

But as always don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your great investigative journalism. Just out of curiosity, do you go home and rub one out while reading Pete Thamel's Twitter feed every day?

Oh and I think you're probably safe to put an "s" on the end of "issue." Syracuse has had 1 post season ban since Boeheim has been on campus. They've been in hot water with the NCAA more times than just the once though.

Still waiting to find out what you thought was so funny about the comment of UK probably going out in the 2nd round.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say, that you can take the moral high ground against Penn State, and that's about it.

Crimes and Misdemeanors: A Complete* Guide to The Syracuse Basketball Program Under Jim Boeheim

That's quite a program Boehiem is managing up there.

*Not really complete... doesn't include this.

lmao.........

1. every major program from FB to BB has equal amount of dirt like that. a team has multiple players having run ins with the law and you act like this is new in the college sports world?

2. your link is a hoya blog

3. its spelled Boeheim <== after 10x making that mistake i gotta correct you sometime

4. as for the ncaa investigation it has been popping up on & off in the media for 3 years now.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao.........

1. every major program from FB to BB has equal amount of dirt like that. a team has multiple players having run ins with the law and you act like this is new in the college sports world?

3. its spelled Boeheim <== after 10x making that mistake i gotta correct you sometime

4. as for the ncaa investigation it has been popping up on & off in the media for 3 years now.

slapdick

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao.........

1. Then why do you want to bring up what Calipari did before coming to UK?

2. So? Every Item mentionened in that article has external links news sites like Syracuse.com, the NY Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Are those sites part of a big Georgetown conspiracy?

3. I know how it's fucking spelled slapdick. You however might want to learn to count. Slapdick.

4. Your point being?

And I'm still waiting to hear what the fuck you think was so funny about the comment regarding UK going out in the 2nd round. Still. Slapdick.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Then why do you want to bring up what Calipari did before coming to UK?

2. So? Every Item mentionened in that article has external links news sites like Syracuse.com, the NY Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Are those sites part of a big Georgetown conspiracy?

3. I know how it's fucking spelled slapdick. You however might want to learn to count. Slapdick.

4. Your point being?

And I'm still waiting to hear what the fuck you think was so funny about the comment regarding UK going out in the 2nd round. Still. Slapdick.

1. cuz when you let ncaa violations like that routinely occur. you are part of the problem wether it is the players you recruit or your lack of oversight. as it stands now cal is the only coach dumb enough to have it happen twice.

2. and you still don't understand how this is a problem? no surprise there. :laugh3:
plenty of other athletic programs have arrest rates on the same level as SU. a gtown blog trying to portray it as an out of control program is very misleading.

3. obviously you do not know how to spell. B-o-e-h-e-i-m. oh an his first name is J-I-M

4. point being after spending 3 years* investigating us they have yet to find anything of note. After a year, maybe 2 I would cut them some slack and say they are still investigating. But so far the OSU & Miami scandals have come & gone since the NCAA started investigating Syracuse. with the Bernie Fine fiasco on top of it we have been under the microscope more than any other program. And yet nothing has come out of it. With UNC, auburn, osu, etc. its always player A did XXXXX and the NCAA is now investigating. after "a period of multiple years" we haven't even found out what specifically is the purpose of the violations are. I have never heard of an investigation going this slow before.

*the rumors that the ncaa has been investigating syracuse started 3 years ago, which means the NCAA investigation could of started even earlier than that.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. cuz when you let ncaa violations like that routinely occur. you are part of the problem wether it is the players you recruit or your lack of oversight. as it stands now cal is the only coach dumb enough to have it happen twice.

2. and you still don't understand how this is a problem? no surprise there. :laugh3:
plenty of other athletic programs have arrest rates on the same level as SU. a gtown blog trying to portray it as an out of control program is very misleading.

3. obviously you do not know how to spell. B-o-e-h-e-i-m. oh an his first name is J-I-M

4. point being after spending 3 years* investigating us they have yet to find anything of note. After a year, maybe 2 I would cut them some slack and say they are still investigating. But so far the OSU & Miami scandals have come & gone since the NCAA started investigating Syracuse. with the Bernie Fine fiasco on top of it we have been under the microscope more than any other program. And yet nothing has come out of it. With UNC, auburn, osu, etc. its always player A did XXXXX and the NCAA is now investigating. after "a period of multiple years" we haven't even found out what specifically is the purpose of the violations are. I have never heard of an investigation going this slow before.

*the rumors that the ncaa has been investigating syracuse started 3 years ago, which means the NCAA investigation could of started even earlier than that.

slapdick!

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all... Because, NCAA, whether, As, Cal Learn to spell you stupid shit-stain, and figure out where the fucking shift key is while you're at it.

As far as NCAA violations go, how many does Cal have? How many does Boeheim have? You might want to know that before you start saying who lacks oversight.

You're right. Plenty of other programs do have high arrest rates and academic issues, and eligibility issues. It certainly isn't unique to Syracuse. But if you think that because other programs are guilty too, that it gives you some sort of moral high ground to stand on, then you're even more retarded than I originally thought.

But even if you ignore every single word written on the Georgetown blog, and just follow the link to the very legitimate news sources, it still doesn't pain Syracuse in a very good light.

Obviously you don't know how to count.

its spelled Boeheim <== after 10x making that mistake i gotta correct you sometime

If you can find 10 instances on here where I previously misspelled Boeheim's name, I'll never post on here again. If you can't, kindly apologize for the lies you've spread about me then kindly shut the fuck up. You'll also notice that the times I spelled Boeheim's name correctly far outnumber the times I spelled it incorrectly. But I wouldn't expect a dumb son of a bitch who can't find the shift key to be able to grasp that.

Ahhh... so if the NCAA doesn't say anything has happened at Syracuse, you assume that to mean that Syracuse is innocent. What if the NCAA said Calipari wasn't guilty of any wrongdoing? You think you're qualfied to decide who's guilty and who isn't?

I'm still waiting for you to explain the joke about Kentucky. What was so funny, slapdick?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought son of a bitch was one word. You know.....

#sonofabitch. Yeah.:nod:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi, I didn't figure you for a #twitterman.

You would be correct. I've never twittered or facebooked in my life.

What you see here is the extent of my computer savvy. :whistle:

I wondered where that #blah,blah,blah came from. But it's fun so I go with it. :suds:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trolly i'm all for making fun of slapdick, believe me. But I'm not sure we need to worry so much about punctuation on an internet message board.

Of course that doesn't mean his inability to spell simply words such as "whether" correctly isn't hilarious, becaus it sure as shit is

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gone completely and totally off the rails folks... LOL

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trolly i'm all for making fun of slapdick, believe me. But I'm not sure we need to worry so much about punctuation on an internet message board.

Of course that doesn't mean his inability to spell simply words such as "whether" correctly isn't hilarious, becaus it sure as shit is

I really couldn't care less how the little shit stain chooses to punctuate (or fail to) his posts, but if he's going to call me out on some silly pedantic bullshit, he should be prepared to deal with the same.

Funny how that happens in almost every thread involving johnnyboy.

I leave you with this:

Grammar_c9869e_851198.jpg

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should also point out that from this point on, in order not to offend slapdick with the occasional typo, I shall now refer to Jim Boeheim as Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and to make a feeble attempt at getting back on track...

You choice of Iowa over OSU is looking better and better.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should also point out that from this point on, in order not to offend slapdick with the occasional typo, I shall now refer to Jim Boeheim as Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck.

amazing jay and silent bob strikes back reference. Trolly you da man