• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Texans, Pre-Season Style

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our offense has done literally nothing all game. It reminds me of the days of Hostler as OC.

One of the lowest point totals in our history - painful to watch

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only worries out of this game is the still pathetic play of the oline and special teams tackling. Most of the game was our rookie QB who isn't ready and seriously vanilla O. Believe me fellas, we haven't seen anything of what I expect play call wise once the real season starts.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My only worries out of this game is the still pathetic play of the oline and special teams tackling. Most of the game was our rookie QB who isn't ready and seriously vanilla O. Believe me fellas, we haven't seen anything of what I expect play call wise once the real season starts.

I'm hanging my hopes on that as well but I'm starting to wonder. But, as for your comment about the special teams, I noticed it too. That shows a lack of preparation and understanding of that part of the game on behalf of the coaches. I was hoping attention to detail might be one of the strengths of this staff.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Agreed, But if our o'line cannot block for these vanilla plays it is only going to get worse when SpiderMan turns that laminated card over.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, But if our o'line cannot block for these vanilla plays it is only going to get worse when SpiderMan turns that laminated card over.

Right on... I think there was plenty of genuine missed assignments which should've been corrected by now IMO.

It was another good test for us against a 34 def this time. Glad to see we need much more work.

As for our Pass Rush.... that needs some stepping up to do.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the sloppiness can be attributed to the lock out. You can't compare the progress this year with that in previous years.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right on... I think there was plenty of genuine missed assignments which should've been corrected by now IMO.

It was another good test for us against a 34 def this time. Glad to see we need much more work.

As for our Pass Rush.... that needs some stepping up to do.

Yeah exactly, simple straight rush gap assignments. I am not sure which one between Staley & Iupati wiffed on their sack, but if it was Staley, I for one have seen him get blown-up on the inside move enough to last me for awhile.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good play of the game was the first one (Brooks pick 6). After that it was hot garbage.

:ss:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The only good play of the game was the first one (Brooks pick 6). After that it was hot garbage.

I gotta give it up for Dobbs' sack. I have not seen too many lineman record a sack with one arm being held behind their back...That was something else.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta give it up for Dobbs' sack. I have not seen too many lineman record a sack with one arm being held behind their back...That was something else.

I'll take your word for it.......at a certain point I think I blacked out.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That showed pure strength and determination. I'm gonna be good and pissed if he doesn't make the 53 in favor of someone who played like refried $#!+ (and there are plenty of guys wearing red & gold in that category). If he's put on the PS some team's gonna claim him.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one, did not see anything from Dobbs or heard about him that would exclude him from the 53. It will be a big mistake IMO if Dobbs doesn't make the 53.

So for our concerns in OL by position since preseason gm 1 went from C to RT to RG to LT..... sh*t

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That showed pure strength and determination. I'm gonna be good and pissed if he doesn't make the 53 in favor of someone who played like refried $#!+ (and there are plenty of guys wearing red & gold in that category). If he's put on the PS some team's gonna claim him.

I doubt he even past waivers...