• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Texans, Pre-Season Style

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Geez, what a graphic smiley.

So what you are saying is the Texans are gonna wear their blue uniforms?

:hdn:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is a excellent 3rd pre-season game for us. Houston is between New Orleans and Oakland but much closer to the Saints. I think we are going to see a lot of dust settled in the first 40 minutes and perhaps some new dust stirred up. Can't Wait!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is a excellent 3rd pre-season game for us. Houston is between New Orleans and Oakland but much closer to the Saints. I think we are going to see a lot of dust settled in the first 40 minutes and perhaps some new dust stirred up. Can't Wait!

I think they are a better offense than the Saints.
Better run blocking, better #1 WR, better #1 RB.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints D seems a little better, too, but the Texans new 3-4 could surprise. All in all, I think it'll be a very good tune up to show us where we are heading into the season. I do not want to open the season with another EMBARRASSING DISASTER like last season. That shit killed my mood for the whole year.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saints D seems a little better, too, but the Texans new 3-4 could surprise. All in all, I think it'll be a very good tune up to show us where we are heading into the season. I do not want to open the season with another EMBARRASSING DISASTER like last season. That shit killed my mood for the whole year.

Yeah that seemed to set the tone.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't allowed to post game links. Someone will have to PM it to you.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I agree it's a good team for us to be going up against but my enthusiasm has been tempered since it seems Harbaugh is treating it more as an evaluation game rather than a fine tuning game.

On the one hand I'm looking forward to seeing some of the young guys against starting talent especially guys like CK, Hunter, Dobbs/Williams, and Aldon. On the other hand I wanted to see what the starters looked like in a dress rehearsal and see if we're more like the team that was against the Saints or the team that was against the Raiders.

But I guess since Harbaugh isn't overly concerned about getting the starters some reps that must mean he's pleased with their progress in camp and doesn't feel they are in dire need of the reps.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game to watch, NFL network will be replaying as soon as it ends i think lol