• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 14): Seahawks vs. 49ERS

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to watch this game on the internet. The Giants and Chargers game is on where I live. There should be a law against this! :gaah: Fucking Northeast!!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to watch this game on the internet. The Giants and Chargers game is on where I live. There should be a law against this! :gaah: Fucking Northeast!!!!

DirecTV

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend who has the Sunday Ticket but he is a Giants fan. This will only the third time I haven't seen the 9ers play on tv.I also had to miss one due to a family issue. Just a few years ago I had to watch most on the internet,go to my friend's house or go without so all is good really.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend who has the Sunday Ticket but he is a Giants fan. This will only the third time I haven't seen the 9ers play on tv.I also had to miss one due to a family issue. Just a few years ago I had to watch most on the internet,go to my friend's house or go without so all is good really.

A lot of bars have DirecTV. Can't you go to one of those? You don't want to miss this game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck the giants!!!!! I'm like new York don't wanna see new York...come on!

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to watch on directTV on my computer, just hope the quality isn't shit this week

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of bars have DirecTV. Can't you go to one of those? You don't want to miss this game.
I could go to the sports bar but I really don't like going to a bar alone. If the picture quailty is low online then I might just run up there.:suds:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once you stomach the first year of DirecTV Sunday Ticket, it gets easier each year. The Red Zone and game mix channels alone are worth the price. Then once the games are over they play shortcut version of the games all week in which it takes about 20 minutes to watch a game without any of the fluff... just the hike, snap, and play, then it starts immediately at the snap of the ball for the next play. Its a great way to watch a bunch of games.

A friend of mine uses Aereo to get free cable over the internet, you can check that out. I don't know anything about it though.

One other option if you are a gamer is to buy the anniversary edition of Madden 25 which comes with free one year online viewing of directv sunday ticket. You just have to tell them you are somewhere where you can't get direct tv.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could go to the sports bar but I really don't like going to a bar alone. If the picture quailty is low online then I might just run up there.:suds:

Take a friend or your spouse. Buy her a drink and some lunch while you watch the game.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Nothing wrong with going to a bar alone to watch a game :suds:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
New to the board guys. I like your forum much better than what I've seen at Webzone. I'm a Seahawks fan and just wanted to wish you guys good luck and I hope we all watch a good game today and leave injury free.

Both teams are in for a rough day. I think the winner is a toss-up. It depends on which team decides to show up. Are we going to see the Seattle team that showed up against Houston and Tampa Bay? Are we going to see the 49ers team that showed up against the Seahawks and Colts?

We'll know soon enough and I'll be back to chat after.

Thanks and good luck to you as well. These are the best forums ever. But I suspect it might get ugly due to the heated rivalry. Hopefully everyone keeps their cool.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's showing up for a dance off.....

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for this game. Crabtree will have a big game.