• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 14): Seahawks vs. 49ERS

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Revenge is a dish best served cold!.jpg

Frank-Gore-stiffarm.jpg

Ain't Nobody Phucking w. My Clique.jpg

Get that phucker - no skittles here!!.jpg

Seagulls Aint Sh8.jpg

[YOUTUBE]v0INrBP-2vo[/YOUTUBE]

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

According to the NFL Network, Percy Harvin (hip) views himself as "out" for Monday night's game against the Saints.

The Seahawks are coming out of a bye and in a crucial matchup that could decide home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs. Harvin's inability to play in this game speaks volumes. He's more than four months removed from hip surgery, but had to get a cortisone injection over the weekend and has had other complications during his comeback -- despite playing limited snaps in just one game. If fantasy owners get any help from Harvin over the next few weeks, it should be viewed as a bonus.
Source: NFL.com

Dec 2 - 12:33 PM

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
russell-wilson-rocked-2.gif

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a lot of fun. This will be one of those regular season games that feel like a playoff game. The Niners need a lose or go home mentality anyway right now. Hopefully, we can match or exceed Seattle's physicality this time around. I have a feeling we will this time. Willis looks like he is back to full strength.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also should have Davis, Reid, and Crabtree for a full game which should help but not having Staley and Iupati is going to really hurt the offense

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to wait and see how the Seahawks come out of tonight's game physically before I make my prediction for Sunday.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also should have Davis, Reid, and Crabtree for a full game which should help but not having Staley and Iupati is going to really hurt the offense

I agree on missing both Iupati n Staley(rightfully so, rest/recovery needed) but at least we Boone/Looney getting reps at the new spots(assuming) and being at home should give us some boost...

Hope Looney doesnt go Looney and get flagged over n over.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The game has something of the opposite feel to last year's game: Niners were coming off an emotionally draining, primetime game against a serious Super Bowl contender to face a Hawks team that needed the game to stay in the wild card hunt. This game will be much more important to the Niners than the Hawks, which hopefully will be enough, combined with the Hawks' MNF game, to give the Niners an edge. We shall see. Events tonight could have a significant impact. If the Hawks win, they don't have all that much to play for next week.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a tough game. I want this win but we need a great game plan by the coaches.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We control our own destiny still here. Gotta string the wins together. We lose this game and have some games go the other way for us. We will be sitting on the outside by Sunday night.

Gotta take care of business!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's see. We can't run the ball against that front seven,especially with 40 percent of the O Line injured and if New Orleans can't pass against Seattle, we certainly can't. Seattle does not turn the ball over, so where does that leave us?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a tough game. I want this win but we need a great game plan by the coaches.

What do you suggest? We can't run the ball against that front, we can't pass the ball against that secondary and Seatttle does not turn the ball over. You cannot blitz Russell Wilson but yet you cannot let him sit back there and survey the field either. What should the 49ers do?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

Speaking Tuesday, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed that Percy Harvin (hip) "had a little procedure last week," but said he's expected to "pop out of this thing real quick."

According to Carroll, "nothing was re-injured," and Harvin "just took a while to bounce back from (his Week 12) workload." Harvin's "little procedure" is believed to have been a cortisone injection. Carroll expects Harvin to "see some work" on Thursday, but made no other mention of his Week 14 status. Harvin almost certainly won't play, and could easily miss the rest of the regular season. Harvin's status will be updated later this week, but if you're hurting for a roster spot, he's a calculated risk of a drop that's unlikely to come back to haunt you.
Source: Liz Mathews on Twitter

Dec 3 - 1:06 PM

Pete Carroll provides Percy Harvin injury update | Chat49ers.com