• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 14): Seahawks vs. 49ERS

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bay area reporters again requested that Richard Sherman be the Seahawk to be available for the press on Wednesday and again the normally loquacious corner declined.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over the Seahawks winning the Division I understand it is inevitable , but the thought of watching them celebrate clinching it at the Stick in its final year on this earth really makes me sick to my stomach.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over the Seahawks winning the Division I understand it is inevitable , but the thought of watching them celebrate clinching it at the Stick in its final year on this earth really makes me sick to my stomach.

I agree completely, but there's a lot of football left to play before the super bowl, they are at such a peak now that if they don't get to the super bowl and win it people will call it a colossal choke job and a disappointing season. Also what makes a stadium like Candlestick so awesome in the rear view mirror is all the fantastic games, good and bad, throughout it's history. One loss to the Seahawks isn't going to change any of that.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
V. Davis said that this is a statement game!! We have a great opportunity to stop the Seahawks from clinching a first round bye, this week! Go 49ers!!

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on my way to Vegas before people realize this.

Yeah seriously. I don't think I would ever bet against my own team like that but that line is kind of ridiculous.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seriously. I don't think I would ever bet against my own team like that but that line is kind of ridiculous.

Really. You can have Seattle and points? Wow!