• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 7: Lions at Rams

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a LOT of optimism coming from you.
What did you do with the old, cantankerous @Old Lion

No its actually pessimism for the division. NFC North will be worse next year then the AFC South is this year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know. He looks pretty confused out there. Jacobs might make a rookie mistake once in a while but he has been very impressive outside of those.

Year 3 for Oruwariye, but I'm looking at giving the kid a clean break for the sole purpose of finally having a position coach and DC who can properly teach him mechanics and techniques in order to improve. We'll see if Oruwariye does exactly that or not. If he doesn't show dramatic improvement before end of camp next year then he'll most likely be nothing more than an outside CB3 or CB4. I'm willing to give him that much leeway. He is a much better run defender than Will Harris. It's his lack of route recognition that gets him into trouble - also, not turning his head to locate the ball.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its actually pessimism for the division. NFC North will be worse next year then the AFC South is this year.

Until Aaron Rodger's disappears or gets career ending Suh stomped by McNeil or Onwuzurike then they'll always be atop us.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While y'all were watching the Eagles prey on the Lions, I got to see the Rams ram the Texans.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Aaron Rodger's disappears or gets career ending Suh stomped by McNeil or Onwuzurike then they'll always be atop us.
There's $$$ to be made for the NFL with the Packers having a better Win/Loss record than the Lions. The only people that wanna see the Lions win is the Fan Base, the players get paid either way. Matt Millen took players to after-hours bars when they lost... some motivation tool right there, wouldn't you say?