• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cousins Time To Get A New QB

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am about to stop. I can't resist making him look stupid but he never realizes he does. The only answer for me will be ignore. Soon.

im looking stupid when people are liking me and agreeing with me .lol. don't message me again you are clueless.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. that is the cardinal sin throwing off you back foot. Its funny how former NFl QB's say the same thing and you cant realize this

That's funny, I've seen Aaron Rodgers do that a lot, along with other QBs like Stafford and even Farve. Somehow they still made competitions and won games?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do not know why you guys argue with him. He knows nothing about the game and I don't think you have managed to change that one little bit.

Nothing about the game? lol. another KC cant do no wrong lover.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny, I've seen Aaron Rodgers do that a lot, along with other QBs like Stafford and even Farve. Somehow they still made competitions and won games?

sure but its a risk.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you guys are thick! I splained yesterday that everything is Cousin's fault. The dropped passes, the Crowder fumble the bad line play, the hurricanes etc. If it was bad Cousin's did it.

If he had tried to throw a low pass he would have hit a lineman in the head. :trash::trash:

Maybe if he doesn't get sacked so often and the line play is better he doesn't throw off his back foot. That's not an excuse just a possible explanation. All that said me and just about everyone here said Cousin's did not play well. Then too name one person on offense that did. :noidea:

The inactives? Doctson? I would say the waterboy but he technically isn't on the offense..

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you and gk cant take a critique of Kc. When someone does it you jump on them. Even the Steelers fan that posts here.

I just gave you a "Like" on your post. It was not because I liked it but rather to help with that fragile ego of yours.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a fragile ego. its just true.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just gave you a "Like" on your post. It was not because I liked it but rather to help with that fragile ego of yours.

how am I fragile when gk swears and others are so bias? explain that one.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that he is the be all, end all but Cooley mentioned that Pryor was open near the back of the end zone running a skinny post route and he should have been the first read. Of course JC was also open. Cousins called in to Grant and Danny and said that he was focusing on the blitzing defender and that he did not have a good read on where the defenders were when he threw the pick.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean the Off line is horrible no doubt about that. But there was a couple of plays KC had pressure but a 24 mil QB has to make the play. He overthrew Crowder earlier in the game and later on he did it again. He cost us 14 pt's. On some plays the OL just didn't give KC time and there times KC has time and he will shit in the bed. This goes back to last season it's not just one game stuff. Remember the Cowboys game last yr an so on. I also believe the lost of Garcon and Jackson played a part also. Looks like Gruden is still pass happy.

Everybody is on Moses for the last KC sack and rightful so however they are over looking Sccherff on that same play he was horrible also. The whole rt side collapsed on that play. Back to the OL not only are they poor in pass protection they even worse in opening and creating running lanes. Any good RB would have low yardage with this bunch.

The D line is the same as last yr. No pass rush, no penetration and filling the gaps on the run. This is one way to stop your opp RG. Miss tackles, penalties TO's you name it. Now to the D defense they did keep us in the game. More speed is needed on the D. Weak on both side of the line of scrimmage. I know we can't go back in the future but we really f___ked up with the Joe Barry over Wade Phillips. You know he will be licking his chops when we play them this wk.

ST's Crowder fumble.

We knew all of these weaknesses before this ship set sail from the dock a wk ago. I knew I did. We have a multitude of problems that reoccur year in and year out. The beat goes on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you and gk cant take a critique of Kc. When someone does it you jump on them. Even the Steelers fan that posts here.
how stupid are you ? we both said he played badly , we both said he made a bad throw , he was off all day . we know what you are dean

every game with KC will be a referendum on him . in the end he will have a good season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we jump on you because of your stupid bias .

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean the Off line is horrible no doubt about that. But there was a couple of plays KC had pressure but a 24 mil QB has to make the play. He overthrew Crowder earlier in the game and later on he did it again. He cost us 14 pt's. On some plays the OL just didn't give KC time and there times KC has time and he will shit in the bed. This goes back to last season it's not just one game stuff. Remember the Cowboys game last yr an so on. I also believe the lost of Garcon and Jackson played a part also. Looks like Gruden is still pass happy.

Everybody is on Moses for the last KC sack and rightful so however they are over looking Sccherff on that same play he was horrible also. The whole rt side collapsed on that play. Back to the OL not only are they poor in pass protection they even worse in opening and creating running lanes. Any good RB would have low yardage with this bunch.

The D line is the same as last yr. No pass rush, no penetration and filling the gaps on the run. This is one way to stop your opp RG. Miss tackles, penalties TO's you name it. Now to the D defense they did keep us in the game. More speed is needed on the D. Weak on both side of the line of scrimmage. I know we can't go back in the future but we really f___ked up with the Joe Barry over Wade Phillips. You know he will be licking his chops when we play them this wk.

ST's Crowder fumble.

We knew all of these weaknesses before this ship set sail from the dock a wk ago. I knew I did. We have a multitude of problems that reoccur year in and year out. The beat goes on.

You have some valid complaints, but I am not sure how you can complain about their run defense. Granted the Eagles don't have the best running game in the NFL, but they did hold them to under 60 yds & 2.4 yds/carry. How is that bad? For starters I believe that Brown is a beast in the run defense (in the LFB mold) & I do believe that they have added speed especially in the LB corps. I truly believe that their LB corps has the potential to be one of the better ones in the NFL - we will see.

To hell with this "woulda, shoulda" crap - Barry is gone, Phillips is an afterthought & they need to roll with their current defensive players and coaches - I think that they will be fine in that area. You really believe that the D line is the same as last year with the addition of Allen? No freaking way - we will see about the others. You need to give this time - you are talking about new, young players & different coaches - that doesn't usually gel overnight. Give it some time.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how stupid are you ? we both said he played badly , we both said he made a bad throw , he was off all day . we know what you are dean

every game with KC will be a referendum on him . in the end he will have a good season

Of course I want him to have a good season. I just critiqued him and you guys don't like it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its completely stupid as i have shown over and over again

you have shown nothing. I gave my comments on Kc and you argued with me on them. Why? If you think KC sucked why argue with me?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ST's Crowder fumble.

I agree with most of this post. These guys would never knock Scherff.